Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we get an answer for those of us stuck on a dead server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can we get an answer for those of us stuck on a dead server?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gritfiend
10.09.2012 , 01:42 PM | #1
The Jung Ma server population is dead. Less than 100 people on the fleet during peak times makes it nearly impossible to get a group for HMs and Operations. I play healers and tanks exclusively and the queue times are unacceptable.

Slurmez
10.09.2012 , 01:58 PM | #2
it is horrible when you jump over to other servers and see 200 more people, its all very well to say "reroll" but having to give up a legacy level of 50+ is pretty insulting

Gritfiend
10.10.2012 , 08:42 AM | #3
So as usual the silence from BW is deafening. Well congrats I cancelled my sub yesterday. Thank you for your support.

thecoffeeguy
10.10.2012 , 09:27 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gritfiend View Post
The Jung Ma server population is dead. Less than 100 people on the fleet during peak times makes it nearly impossible to get a group for HMs and Operations. I play healers and tanks exclusively and the queue times are unacceptable.
Yes, this server is dead. Forget trying to find a group for FP. I queued up last night as a healer and DPS and nothing popped for 2 hours. Thats not cool at all.

THis is supposed to be a fun game that you enjoy with others. How can it be fun if you cant enjoy it with others, because, there are no others....

Stop delaying and let players on Jung Ma transfer. You already lost a lot because of this issue and you will lose more.

We need this now.

Acealis
10.10.2012 , 09:50 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings all,

I am afraid we have no new information at this time regarding server transfers for customers stuck on possible low population servers.

I understand this is a sore point for quite a few members of the community. For this reason I did not want to ignore your concerns, and instead let you know that we are indeed aware of the issue. As soon as we as we have new information on this subject, I can assure you we will be only too happy to you all know.
Thank you.

Acealis | BioWare Customer Service

BigSkoop
10.12.2012 , 12:38 PM | #6
So basically again BW is sorry and cant help us? Figures

Valakhnarr
10.12.2012 , 12:52 PM | #7
You chose to play on an RP-PvP server. Jung Ma is now the only one left after all the consolidations and it's still dead? I guess RP-PvP was not a good choice for grouping.

Jerro
10.12.2012 , 01:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Valakhnarr View Post
You chose to play on an RP-PvP server. Jung Ma is now the only one left after all the consolidations and it's still dead? I guess RP-PvP was not a good choice for grouping.
No it wasnt, but people had hopes RP-PVP servers are usually good and fun to play on. But the decrease in subscriptions that go for all servers hit RP and RP.PVP servers a Little harder, and then people stop play on theese due to lack of people and it continues

Valakhnarr
10.12.2012 , 01:34 PM | #9
Until they implement on-demand server transfers (either paid or free), there's probably not a solution to your problem. They consolidated all servers into others of like type (PvE->PvE, etc.). They can't just force consoldate an RP-PvP server into a PvP one, because there may be some people who wish to stay on the RP server, despite low populations.

So yes, basically, despite everyone else getting a fairly nice population boost, you're screwed.

SithVeritas
10.13.2012 , 03:02 PM | #10
I don't get it, Ajunta Pall players got to move to Bastion, why aren't we allowed to go somewhere?
How is this supposed to be a good MMO experience with freaking 4 people on the fleet?