Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can a Smuggler get a M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Can a Smuggler get a M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptor

Letsjet
10.12.2012 , 01:50 AM | #1
I know you can buy two M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptor's for 11,800 each from Tantoine on the emperial side.

Can the Rebs also purchase this gun?
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

TyraelJedi
10.12.2012 , 02:00 AM | #2
We can get one on Alderann with a different color scheme I believe.
Daringer

C O V A N A N T/ Ghost Infantry

ZeroPlus
10.12.2012 , 02:54 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Letsjet View Post
I know you can buy two M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptor's for 11,800 each from Tantoine on the emperial side.

Can the Rebs also purchase this gun?
Yes. You can get it on Tattoine from the Speciality Goods Vendor and the Weapons Vendor for the same price. It is also available on Alderaan from the same vendors.

With *one* exception, items available from a vendor (for credtits or commendations) are available to both factions. The *one* exception is the PvP items as those are faction specific.

One additional note: items available to the Republic on Balmorra are available to the Empire on Taris, and items available to the Republic on Taris are available to the Empire on Balmorra (because these planets are swapped for the factions in terms of level range).
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Letsjet
10.12.2012 , 04:31 AM | #4
Thanks - these are great gunslinger weaps!
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

erichough
10.12.2012 , 09:49 AM | #5
In addition to buying the M-300 from the vender, you can get a near duplicate from the Tatooine bonus quest, the B-405 Rancor-X pistol which uses the same model as the M-300 but with different colors. Here is my gunslinger with both of them.

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/a..._36_156250.jpg

I don't know if empire players can get the B-405 as a reward or not, I am on Tatooine now with my bh merc, so will find out in a bit.

ZeroPlus
10.12.2012 , 10:52 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by erichough View Post
In addition to buying the M-300 from the vender, you can get a near duplicate from the Tatooine bonus quest, the B-405 Rancor-X pistol which uses the same model as the M-300 but with different colors. Here is my gunslinger with both of them.

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/a..._36_156250.jpg

I don't know if empire players can get the B-405 as a reward or not, I am on Tatooine now with my bh merc, so will find out in a bit.
Spoiler
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!