Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please aknowledge and address 1.4 mercenary bugs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Please aknowledge and address 1.4 mercenary bugs
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tobradex
10.06.2012 , 11:34 AM | #1
Since patch 1.4 there are some bugs significantly impacting arsenal mercenary DPS. Please aknowledge and address these bugs. They are impacting our ability to progress in HM TFB.

If you read through the forums, these have been noted multiple times.

1) dual weilding unload is broken and does not record hits from off hand weapon sometimes.
2) the barrage proc damage boost is intermittantly broken
3) tracer lock buff stacks are intermittantly broken as far as boosting damage to rail shot
4) the 4-piece PvE set bonus reducing the heat generation of rail shot only works some of the time.

Fixing these bugs is critical to enjoyment of the game to those of us into progression raiding. Please undo whatever broke mercenaries in 1.4 or roll back the coding affecting mercenary dps.

Thank you

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=540595

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=537376

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=538156
Xibrom - 50 Operative Healer

Oculi 50 Mercenary

fyfch
10.06.2012 , 05:57 PM | #2
you missed one

5. heat builds up much faster and you can barlely get through a fight because vent heat is on cool down after you used it becuase DoA filled your heat bar

"If you do not stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

Tobradex
10.10.2012 , 09:42 AM | #3
Bump, please at least aknowledge that the issue is being looked into.

There are other posts about this problem on non-SWTOR theory-crafting sites.

Oculi 50 Mercenary

DarkForster
10.10.2012 , 11:31 AM | #4
Points 1,2,4,5 are correct and easily tested for with simple parses on Ops dummy.

Not tested for 3 rail shot dmg boost.

Dev's we really need acknowledgement of thease broken Talents, bonus and heat.

Esron
10.11.2012 , 03:07 AM | #5
/bump for an answer !

DansOpiate
10.11.2012 , 09:57 PM | #6
I've noticed the overheating as well. I can't really get through a full rotation anymore without having a lot of heat. Something definitely changed as of the latest update (1.4) and it's made Arsenal Mercs very hard to DPS consistently.

Sutii
10.11.2012 , 10:38 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately we are unable to process bug reports which are submitted here on the Forum. If you do encounter an issue which you do believe to be a bug, a report for such can be submitted in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler
Thank you once again for your understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Tobradex
10.12.2012 , 10:21 AM | #8
Thank you for the response. Any response is greatly appreciated over crickets.

Myself and other mercenaries that care about this issue will follow your instructions.

Oculi 50 Mercenary

Pyka
10.12.2012 , 10:42 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately we are unable to process bug reports which are submitted here on the Forum. If you do encounter an issue which you do believe to be a bug, a report for such can be submitted in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler
Thank you once again for your understanding.
So, in the mind set of customer service, why dont they say "I have taken the liberty to move your post to the correct forum in order to address your situation, however, going forward, please follow these instructions for reporting bugs." blah blah blah, may the force be with you, ty and good by.

Perhaps I'm just from a different generation....

OmenQ
10.12.2012 , 11:16 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Pyka View Post
So, in the mind set of customer service, why dont they say "I have taken the liberty to move your post to the correct forum in order to address your situation, however, going forward, please follow these instructions for reporting bugs." blah blah blah, may the force be with you, ty and good by.

Perhaps I'm just from a different generation....
Perhaps it's because there IS no forum for bug reporting.
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>