Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading screen stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

10.11.2012 , 11:39 PM | #1
Please simply reply to this post if you are still having issues logging into your main characters. I have run all of the steps that have been listed in the Forums and I am still unable to load. The loading bar gets stuck at 25%. If you are encountering this issue please simply reply and say so. The goal is to show BioWare that this is a really big issue and that they are really losing support from the player base affected. We will NOT wait until Tuesday for this to be corrected and they said that there was no guarantee that it would be.

10.12.2012 , 01:16 AM | #2
Yep. As I'm typing this, I've had to deal with the 25% loaded bug for the past 20 or so minutes. It doesn't affect characters on other servers, and it seems to come into play whenever I run a Group Finder Operation.

10.12.2012 , 01:36 AM | #3
This just happened to me as I was returning o respawn from KP, had to Alt + F4 as I was stuck loading for 10min, relogged and it still gets stuck at 25%
Check out myYoutube Channel Swtor for Storyline and PvP Videos!
Lexi'belle | Artemys | Marce
Sorcerer| Operative | Juggernaut
Free Character Transfer

10.12.2012 , 02:02 AM | #4
i have exactly the same problem, unable to log into my main characters, loading screen just gets stuck at 25% =/

10.12.2012 , 05:07 AM | #5
I experienced this for the first time tonight. Now not only can I not log into that character, I cannot log into any character on that server at all because the game tells me that character #1 is logged in.

10.12.2012 , 07:51 AM | #6
I can't log in with my main character .... loading bar stucks at 20% .... game crashed 2 days before when i was on fleet and i can't log in since then... i even sent a ticket ... no response since then tho...

It seems that i have the same problem with other characters too when game tries to load imperial fleet content .

Server Name: Tomb of Freedom Naad
Character name: Dolos
You'll stay alive... for now!

10.12.2012 , 08:21 AM | #7
Same issue here.

10.12.2012 , 08:36 AM | #8
Yup. I am stuck at 25%. Just finished a FP via group finder and won't load back to fleet.

10.12.2012 , 08:41 AM | #9
still stuck

10.12.2012 , 09:01 AM | #10
Yep, it happens at least once a day