Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please say there will not be any streams or guides for Nightmare EC

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Please say there will not be any streams or guides for Nightmare EC

uniz
10.12.2012 , 02:17 AM | #11
with a open pts it will happen. i do understand what you are saying though. for some the fun is learning the fight but now for the many it is looting the chest after the kill. it used to be the other way around.

in the past the more challenging content mmos had test servers that were by random invitation only and had NDA's. it was random luck as to who got in. after new content came out the true progression top end guilds would never post strats until it was on farm and or they were now selling loot or raid spots. these mmos had true challenging content and not the wow mold of three raids out of the same instance. times have changed a lot over the years. the words progression and server firsts are now nothing more than a joke with no meaning as any idiot can now watch a video or read the strat before the content is even released and then race to kill it first.

Ephesia
10.12.2012 , 02:22 AM | #12
So just because the OP doesn't like to enter new Operation with prior knowledge of mechanics, NOBODY SHOULD? What kind of a self entitled attitude is that OP? So everyone must cater to your whims and desires? Grow up
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst

hages
10.12.2012 , 03:03 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by NilethStar View Post
I personally hope there are just no streams and no guides put forth for Nightmare EC. I would love it if all of the guilds had to just go in there with little to no clue. Now if people are on the PTS putting together pug groups that is awesome.
this is riddiculess...if u want it so badly u can go to the test server and do it all without guide :-)
I do not like getting a ******** of repair bills,wasted stims and wasting my time trying it every day for 6 hours esp when we have looting priorites and dps is the last class to get loot :-p (in our guild at least)
nothings as good as an cold cold beer...and swtor to play drunk

Spatology
10.12.2012 , 04:39 AM | #14
Considering the amount of guilds claiming server and world first who had pts groups, and that the "public" test server is not actually public, I can understand the sentiment op.