Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

empire pvp on thsi server

cub-lover
10.09.2012 , 02:06 PM | #1
the empire faction my god have they all taken stupid pills, thanks the the crap the recent server merge brought to us.

i have lost all intrest in pvp and its a shame since 3 of my characters are pvp based they all have grade 5 of the pvp bonus xp, wich im obviously not going to get the credits back from that so yes..trolls and pathetic people you can post all your l2p's your stop QQing or working as intended.

personaly i dont give two flying ***** what you have to say

ArcCaptain
10.09.2012 , 05:29 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by cub-lover View Post
personaly i dont give two flying ***** what you have to say
kkthxbai

AngusFTW
10.10.2012 , 02:08 AM | #3
you sound mad.
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

theblaznee
10.10.2012 , 05:33 AM | #4
I play almost exclusively sub-50 pvp as lvl 50 pvp is way too gear dependent for my liking..

I would say that the amount of stupid pill consuming Empire pills is only sliiiiightly higher than the republic counterpart..

They do take different kinds though.. Empire players tend to be kill ***** players that hunt the epeen glory of a big damage number.

On republic it's more often just simply lacking combat skills.. You see 2 reps attacking a node with 1 defender, and lose often ..

But republic does seem to more often work together and know the wz tricks.. Empire players are simply headshakingly stupid sometimes.. Like half the ops group fighting as far away from the obj. nodes as possible..
Don't mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness!

Fight hard, die well!

AngusFTW
10.10.2012 , 06:09 AM | #5
10-49 pvp can be just as gear dependent especially if you twink out a character.. not to mention lvl 10s with no ability's.. There is stupid pugs both sides tbh maybe a tad more premades on rep side at 50 and to get wins i am a tad more reliant on premades when im on my imperial toon
twitch.tv/bleezlord

ScribbleC
10.10.2012 , 07:32 AM | #6
You sound angry. Can I recommend meditation, perhaps some breathing exercises? :-)

If you PUG be prepared for stupid. Don't like stupid? Form a group and queue, or even better get 7 others and head for the ranked queue. I only PUG, my guild is very PvE-focused and my own schedule is too erratic to even try to get into an organised ranked group, so I've learned to accept stupid mistakes - hell, I've probably made more than my share of those :-)
Red Eclipse

Plasamxd
10.11.2012 , 02:10 PM | #7
Lvl 50 pvp on this server sucks 'big' time on the imp side.

If the reps are better organized i dont know, seems so from my exp, at least i see allot more premades (top geared premades) on their side then with the imps.
But it doesnt matter cause the situation is just completly out of balance by now and really destroys any fun in pvp, and losing all the time doest even matter either in this situation cause the real problem (for me at least) is that there is basiclly 0 challenge/fun in the great majority of the matches cause the imps simply get steamrolled 80-90% of the time.

And this is not something that arrived from the latest server merge, it was allready so before that time only it does seem it has become even worse since the merge.

I also woundt be surprized if many good pvpers who where once on the imp side have rerolled on the rep side simply becaus of this, in fact from what others (very active pvpers) told me that has allready happened in many cases.
Wich makes the whole situation even worse and you get this downward spiral, cause certainly in the last few weeks any active pvper on the imp side can easily notice the increase in ragequitters, people who camp allmost from the start no matter wich wz and the overall lack of motivation simply becaus most know how it will end anyway shortly afther the start of a wz, and as i said you end up with this downward spiral.

cub-lover
10.11.2012 , 08:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Plasamxd View Post
Lvl 50 pvp on this server sucks 'big' time on the imp side.

If the reps are better organized i dont know, seems so from my exp, at least i see allot more premades (top geared premades) on their side then with the imps.
But it doesnt matter cause the situation is just completly out of balance by now and really destroys any fun in pvp, and losing all the time doest even matter either in this situation cause the real problem (for me at least) is that there is basiclly 0 challenge/fun in the great majority of the matches cause the imps simply get steamrolled 80-90% of the time.

And this is not something that arrived from the latest server merge, it was allready so before that time only it does seem it has become even worse since the merge.

I also woundt be surprized if many good pvpers who where once on the imp side have rerolled on the rep side simply becaus of this, in fact from what others (very active pvpers) told me that has allready happened in many cases.
Wich makes the whole situation even worse and you get this downward spiral, cause certainly in the last few weeks any active pvper on the imp side can easily notice the increase in ragequitters, people who camp allmost from the start no matter wich wz and the overall lack of motivation simply becaus most know how it will end anyway shortly afther the start of a wz, and as i said you end up with this downward spiral.

my god some oen who isnt a ' stop QQ or L2P or what ever crap those morons come otu with these days

ronniehenlau
10.12.2012 , 12:41 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by cub-lover View Post
my god some oen who isnt a ' stop QQ or L2P or what ever crap those morons come otu with these days
Are you Teo? It looks like Teo.

Also:
Yes, most of the good imp pvp'ers either left the game or rerolled republic. Im looking at you Es'carli
But in general, most the good ones (at least from SoN), either left the game entirely, rerolled rep side or just dont do pvp anymore.

AngusFTW
10.12.2012 , 02:50 AM | #10
I honestly don't think its as bad as you guys are making it out to be. There is more crap pugs with pve gear but i have no trouble getting wins imp side esp if i queue with my imp guild but also when solo queueing, sometimes ill get into the situation of queueing into the same nubs in pve gear time after time but the thing is.. this has happened to me on republic side as well...
twitch.tv/bleezlord