Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP warzones bugged since last patch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra

MastaKorgy
10.09.2012 , 11:41 PM | #1
Hi,

the pvp warzones on Dalborra are completely bugged. When you join a que, you start a warzone as the only person in it.
Φ█╠\\\\\\\|█|☾[||▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)⁞

Timbohh
10.10.2012 , 04:50 PM | #2
Apparently after logging on this morning, queing, getting a pop, getting logged out when accepting afore mentioned pop, then game crashing.... Its all fixed working as intended.

Seriously though, all chars now have bugged ops frames (yes ive tried logging/quitting completely/grouping with someone else that isnt bugged), so cant que for group finder either. So my question is.... For someone that doesnt want any more characters/alts, is there anything to do at all at 50?
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

Declan_Vee
10.11.2012 , 02:17 AM | #3
Solo dailies....? No, it sucks and I'm also affected. Working on any solution I can think of (re-downloading the client at the moment), but it may ultimately require a ticket or wait for a fix.
Ameel MinogueAckmile
The Ex-Dalborran Elitists - The Harbinger

Henu
10.11.2012 , 06:09 PM | #4
Anyone know if this issue has been fixed yet.. hate to go a friday night with out doing a warzone..
Kripty / Snips

Timbohh
10.11.2012 , 11:43 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
Anyone know if this issue has been fixed yet.. hate to go a friday night with out doing a warzone..
It wasnt this morning when i checked mate.
The Wins Legacy

Atrummos
10.11.2012 , 11:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
Sorry Kript, game as of almost 5pm AEST still not working. I logged in, complained a little in general chat; had someone argue that there's nothing wrong and everything works fine. Told them to queue solo for 50 pvp and we'd talk after their match... made my day when they went offline shortly after and came back to suddenly realise why I argued =P

Besides doing that, there is nothing for me in SWTOR atm. Very disappointing, tbh. Ticketed the bug, no action... everything seems normal.

I'll check back in later, but not counting on a fix till maybe next patch or perhaps the one after that /shrug
Atrummos
<Seraphic Nexus>
Dalborra
http://seraphic-nexus.enjin.com

Timbohh
10.12.2012 , 04:04 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Atrummos View Post
Sorry Kript, game as of almost 5pm AEST still not working. I logged in, complained a little in general chat; had someone argue that there's nothing wrong and everything works fine. Told them to queue solo for 50 pvp and we'd talk after their match... made my day when they went offline shortly after and came back to suddenly realise why I argued =P

Besides doing that, there is nothing for me in SWTOR atm. Very disappointing, tbh. Ticketed the bug, no action... everything seems normal.

I'll check back in later, but not counting on a fix till maybe next patch or perhaps the one after that /shrug
I'm just going to guess it's still bugged atru? If your even still online lol
The Wins Legacy

Didy_Kush
10.12.2012 , 06:42 AM | #8
For everybody crying there is nothing to do because of group bugs ect - Queue solo for warzones sure you get booted to the character screen log back in repeat until you get into a huttball game finish the warzone log out then log back in bingo no more group bugs free to do flash points operations or better yet now that you can be invted to groups join mvp and do ranked warzones at peak times! or continue queuing for warzones in hope of getting a huttball to abuse the bug for free comms. If you are still not happy make an alt and do lowbie pvp still not happy? unsub and take your tears else where.

Thanx in advance.

Timbohh
10.12.2012 , 07:52 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
For everybody crying there is nothing to do because of group bugs ect - Queue solo for warzones sure you get booted to the character screen log back in repeat until you get into a huttball game finish the warzone log out then log back in bingo no more group bugs free to do flash points operations or better yet now that you can be invted to groups join mvp and do ranked warzones at peak times! or continue queuing for warzones in hope of getting a huttball to abuse the bug for free comms. If you are still not happy make an alt and do lowbie pvp still not happy? unsub and take your tears else where.

Thanx in advance.
I gave up after 10 failed ques. In saying that, my 2 mains were both in unbugged warzones as their last and yet are still bugged. Maybe its just me
The Wins Legacy

justintong
10.12.2012 , 09:07 AM | #10
Rank warzones still work perfectly fine, man up, create ops and queue rank for some normal lvl 50 games!!