Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 12:53 PM | #201
Okay. He ran up to the cockpit. Rafeesh, Sir reporting for duty. He gave an Imperial salute, smiling as he did so.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.11.2012 , 12:59 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay. He ran up to the cockpit. Rafeesh, Sir reporting for duty. He gave an Imperial salute, smiling as he did so.
"Oh, for......don't bother with that here."

"Landing now"

the ship landed in the hanger

"Should we leave now, or wait to see if the wokkies send a welcoming party?"

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 01:01 PM | #203
We should leave now. Time is of the essence. He began walking towards the loading ramp.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.11.2012 , 01:15 PM | #204
We should leave now. Time is of the essence. He began walking towards the loading ramp.
the two follow him out of the hanger, walking up to the first wokkie they saw

"hi there, my name is Zero, we need to speak with whoever is in charge on this planet, if that is possable."

ToEasy
10.11.2012 , 02:36 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Are good, so zarron what do you know about them. Their leader , and what should I exepect? Sabrina wanted get some sort of intel on them, before she met them. As she still had no idea, what she was letting her self in for.
Well you should expect mercenaries there. There leader, well I don't know his name so no luck for you there. After a few more minutes the ship entered the space that the fleet was at. Zarron then piloted the ship near the capitol ship. I am going to get my ship out of this one. You can take a shuttle to the capital ship. Zarron then began to walk to his ship. Once he made it he got in it and flew out of the hangar.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.11.2012 , 02:41 PM | #206
Sabrina replied, with absolutely no hint of sarcasm. Aye Aye, captain. Then head to a shuttle bay, their she saw one of the pirate stunt fighter`s and decide to board that. It was an easy, to pilot. She sent a comm`s message ahead, requesting permission to dock. It was granted, she was let aboard. When she landed, she was met by some of the reviers security personal.

ToEasy
10.11.2012 , 02:46 PM | #207
Zarron then sent a message to Corruck. I am going to Mandalore to handle some buisness. I will be back to get my payment. Zarron then headed to Mandalore.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 03:01 PM | #208
Go on ahead. I will meet with your associate immediately. He headed to the hangar.Welcome to the Revivers fleet. Please leave all weapons on board your ship. Now what do you wish to discuss?

The wookiee looked at Zero quizzically,not really sure what she had just said. He waved over another Wookiee who briskly walked over, the first wookiee said something to the other, who then turned to Zero. He started saying something in broken galactic basic. Wel..come ....to ......Kashyyyk. I...am....sor..ry ...for....my friend....He........ does not..... understand....Galac...tic.....Basic.

meanken
10.11.2012 , 04:41 PM | #209
Go on ahead. I will meet with your associate immediately. He headed to the hangar.Welcome to the Revivers fleet. Please leave all weapons on board your ship. Now what do you wish to discuss?

The wookiee looked at Zero quizzically,not really sure what she had just said. He waved over another Wookiee who briskly walked over, the first wookiee said something to the other, who then turned to Zero. He started saying something in broken galactic basic. Wel..come ....to ......Kashyyyk. I...am....sor..ry ...for....my friend....He........ does not..... understand....Galac...tic.....Basic.
"Damm it, mean, I thought you said the translater was on?" mean sruged in responce, and Zero reached down to her datapad and turned on the translater "Is this better?" she asked "I need to speak with whoever is in charge"

ToEasy
10.11.2012 , 04:50 PM | #210
After an hour Zarron's ship entered the Mandalore system. He then landed his ship on the planet and sent a message through out the galaxy, calling for the Mandalorians to come back to Mandalore. Hopefully this plan works out. said Zarron to himself. At the moment mandalorians that were already on the planet began to gather.