Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros

GostMedic
10.09.2012 , 01:27 PM | #1
Why does Ashara wear a black body suit when she wears anything "sexy" like the slave girl or dancer outfits???
Qotsisajak:"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."-Sith Mantra

Chaloss
10.09.2012 , 02:32 PM | #2
You are persistant I give you that. Unlike some other girls Ashara wants to wear real clothes

Oggthebase
10.09.2012 , 04:47 PM | #3
because she's prude.

ElitehunterDS
10.09.2012 , 08:34 PM | #4
because she knows you will bring her on Hoth, Tatooine and Quesh, shes just ready.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

spectreclees
10.09.2012 , 08:49 PM | #5
Because Shaak Ti is the only Torguta allowed to look hot apparently. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...haakTi_tfu.jpg

ElitehunterDS
10.09.2012 , 09:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by spectreclees View Post
Because Shaak Ti is the only Torguta allowed to look hot apparently. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...haakTi_tfu.jpg
Better check what her normal suit is like before posting that, she look like a monk
15 years on Felucia kinda break your cloths off...
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

GostMedic
10.10.2012 , 11:01 AM | #7
Is everyone forgetting that Ahsoka Tano while she may be only 14 wears a tube top and a mini skirt, then as she gets older a REAL sexy short dress with a hole over the top of her cleavage and leggings with holes down the sides. these are not the only two skimpy dressed Togrutans in fact look at character lists under the race... there are lots (Raana Tey, Zaa Vashee)... and if u wookieepedia Tugruta this is the body description u get: "Togruta had rusty skin tones ranging in hue from orange to red, with white pigmentation on their faces[3], and greyish lips.[4] While not all have this feature, white stripes also adorned various parts of their bodies, including their chests, legs, backs, arms, lekku (head-tails), and montrals.[4] The pattern of stripes varied from individual to individual. This red and white pattern was a phenotype left over from their ancestor's camouflage that helped them to blend in with their natural surroundings, especially the red-and-white turu-grass which dominated Shili's scrublands." http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Togruta
Qotsisajak:"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."-Sith Mantra

MilaniGrey
10.11.2012 , 11:33 AM | #8
.. Lol guys..

It's cus the developer team is too lazy to finish the Togruta body model, even though there are several Togruta NPCs in-game, not just the companion. They have the head finished, so why the Devs won't finish painting the rest of the body is beyond me.
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, ┴illeacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

DarthBandeth
10.11.2012 , 01:08 PM | #9
Dev Argument:

Nothing to see here, move along, the game is rated T.
"No amount of action or explosions is as interesting as a good story." ~ Christian bale

Stole this CE key off of a dead fan.

GostMedic
10.12.2012 , 11:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MilaniGrey View Post
.. Lol guys..

It's cus the developer team is too lazy to finish the Togruta body model, even though there are several Togruta NPCs in-game, not just the companion. They have the head finished, so why the Devs won't finish painting the rest of the body is beyond me.
Bam! You just hit it on the head....