Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.10.2012 , 09:22 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Stealth equipped? Many of the new ships have that. He stepped up the loading ramp. He looked up, as the hood, which had been hiding his face up until that point, began sliding off. He stopped it and pulled it back so that is continued to hide his face.
"This thing has everything you can imagine" Zero said as she got on

Mean took note of the fact that he was keeping his hood up. He was not sure why, but figured it was unlikely he was hiding anything overly inportant under the hood

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 09:29 PM | #192
Amazing. Hope that the republic doesn't come out with something like this. That will make our job a whole lot harder. Or maybe that would make it easier since they would use it on the Empire. He continued to look around. Amazed at what he saw.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 09:38 PM | #193
Amazing. Hope that the republic doesn't come out with something like this. That will make our job a whole lot harder. Or maybe that would make it easier since they would use it on the Empire. He continued to look around. Amazed at what he saw.
"You get used to it after a while. Zero, shall we be off?"

"Right." she got into the capatin seat and took off.

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 09:46 PM | #194
I am going to go check the objects.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 09:48 PM | #195
I am going to go check the objects.
"Fine, whatever, don't screw with my stuff when you check them"

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 01:01 AM | #196
Yes Sir. Rafeesh gave a small mock salute. He walked into the cargo hold. He began going through the manifest to make sure that all of the gifts were in place.

meanken
10.11.2012 , 01:16 AM | #197
Yes Sir. Rafeesh gave a small mock salute. He walked into the cargo hold. He began going through the manifest to make sure that all of the gifts were in place.
Mean walked over to zero while rafeesh was busy in the cargo hold "What's your take on this guy?"

"I have been going threw some files...not turning up much that we diden't already know, but something occered to me while I was doing that. You remember our first attack on the mandalorion fleet? the one where you got capured?"

"Don't remind me....."

"Well, wasen't he your target? you said you fought him on the ship, right?"

"yes.....now that you said something, I do remember him.....he was just as idelistic then. but....." Mean thought back to the fight "I don't know if this is inportant, but....during the fight....he used the force."

"What?

"Force push, to be exact. I remember having a nice chuckle about it at the time, about how unusual it was to have a force senstive mandolorion. Like I said, may not be inportant, but...."

"We will keep an eye on him, then."

legolegion
10.11.2012 , 10:00 AM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Good, it shouldn't be long until our arrival. Zarron then walked back in and made the ship go into hyperspace towards the revivers' fleet. Zarron then said to Sabrina, It shouldn't be long until we make it.
Are good, so zarron what do you know about them. Their leader , and what should I exepect? Sabrina wanted get some sort of intel on them, before she met them. As she still had no idea, what she was letting her self in for.

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 11:01 AM | #199
After checking through, Rafeesh found everything in order. He began checking the ship, seeing what was on board.

meanken
10.11.2012 , 11:35 AM | #200
After checking through, Rafeesh found everything in order. He began checking the ship, seeing what was on board.
Mean yelled "Hey, we are at the destnation! get your butt in here before I wonder what you are doing snooping around back there!"