Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 07:42 PM | #181
The objects on your ship are meant to befriend the wookies, as you most probably know. I will warn you now, if you fail they will not care what happens to you. If you live they will hire you again, if you die they will continue without truly caring. I will mourn for you if you die, you can trust me. I can come with you if you want? However I trust you will succeed, I have been watching your reputation for quite a while.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.10.2012 , 08:06 PM | #182
Over confidence is a flaw always be sure of yourself but never become cocky.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 08:14 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The objects on your ship are meant to befriend the wookies, as you most probably know. I will warn you now, if you fail they will not care what happens to you. If you live they will hire you again, if you die they will continue without truly caring. I will mourn for you if you die, you can trust me. I can come with you if you want? However I trust you will succeed, I have been watching your reputation for quite a while.
Mean grined "Oh, trust me, we have plenty of experence working for people who don't give a damm. I don't really care if you come, long as you obay orders."

"Same here."

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 08:22 PM | #184
Thank you. I need to get out of here. Spent too much time on board. I will head down to the ship. Make sure everything is set up on it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 08:26 PM | #185
Thank you. I need to get out of here. Spent too much time on board. I will head down to the ship. Make sure everything is set up on it.
"We will go with you, nothing else to do here anyway." besides, I don't trust you alone in my expensive ship, mean thought

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 08:38 PM | #186
He stepped out to the room. Once they had reached the hangar he took one look at the ship. Nice ship. That Imperial tech?

meanken
10.10.2012 , 08:42 PM | #187
He stepped out to the room. Once they had reached the hangar he took one look at the ship. Nice ship. That Imperial tech?
"It used to be. we....er.....forgot to return it when we left the empire" he grined "Care to see the inside?"

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 09:00 PM | #188
That would be great. Is it Imperial Army or Intelligence craft? He began walking towards the ship's main door.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 09:02 PM | #189
That would be great. Is it Imperial Army or Intelligence craft? He began walking towards the ship's main door.
"Oh please, the milltary only have ugly, bulky ships. this is intelgence funding at its finest"

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 09:17 PM | #190
Stealth equipped? Many of the new ships have that. He stepped up the loading ramp. He looked up, as the hood, which had been hiding his face up until that point, began sliding off. He stopped it and pulled it back so that is continued to hide his face.