Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP and Groups broken

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tacResSpec
10.10.2012 , 07:21 PM | #1
I was playing yesterday and whenever civil war loaded I was in there alone, happened to everyone on the server. Now today If I try and play PVP it logs me out and when I log in it says couldnt move player access denied. Also I cant join group finder nothing happens when I click join, and I cant join groups at all because it appears to others that Im in a group. On top of that it says Im not in a guild even though my guildmates see me there as offline.

rphebus
10.10.2012 , 07:52 PM | #2
I have the same issue, and now i cant even log into the character affected.

hate-wizard
10.10.2012 , 08:05 PM | #3
Are you both also on Dalborra? A lot of us have been having this issue.
Kherådruakh, Moløtch

rphebus
10.10.2012 , 08:51 PM | #4
Im on the bastion and i have discovered a short term work around that works for me atleast:

You cant join a group or lfg and you dont show in a guild, but your guildies can see you in the offline roster. If you join a WZ you will see no raid frames, so leave right away.

This now fixes you, you can now receive invites to whatever and use LFG. However, if you leave that groip/ops/lfg/wz you will be bugged again and must rejoin a WZ in which you will see no raid frames. Leaving that again will "fix" you again. Also notice that even when you are fixed and you join a group for a riad or whatever you will still see ops messages saying people not in your ops have disconnected/reconnected.

I missed out on my guilds raid tonight because of this but i hope this helps others.

rphebus
10.10.2012 , 08:53 PM | #5
Also if you have your guild look at the offline guild roster, they can gkick you and reinvite you and you can now type/see gchat.

Sutii
10.10.2012 , 09:02 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

We're sorry to hear that you've encountered this problem and would like to kindly request that you submit a bug report on this matter. You are currently able to submit bug reports in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler
Thank you once again for your understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Atillathehungry
10.10.2012 , 09:14 PM | #7
Same, completely broken, Main character unplayable....
Drattah
N S F
NOGHRI STRIKE FORCE
JOIN OUR BROTHERHOOD: nsftor.com

rphebus
10.10.2012 , 09:14 PM | #8
Tickets have been submitted for a while now, just waiting for some sort of response.

Sutii
10.10.2012 , 09:17 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello again,

If you have not already submitted a ticket on this matter Atillathehungry, please do so by contacting Customer Service. Please do note, as per the content of my previous post, only use the bug report category if you do not require direct assistance from a Customer Service Representative.

Thank you rphebus for already submitting a ticket, apologies for the delay you are experiencing in receiving a reply, such can be the case in times of high ticket volume.

Thank you once again for your understanding and co-operation.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Calvin_Mago
10.10.2012 , 10:43 PM | #10
Hope you realize that 50 wz have been broken for two full days now on Dalborra, with the latest development being an instakick from the game whenever queuing for pvp. Also broken are grouping, group finder and guild lists. Its impossible not to see this as a 50 on the server. Could we at least get some sort of acknowledgement that you've identified the problems and are working on a fix.