Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is anyone else BORED with flashpoints?

mourasantos
10.10.2012 , 06:55 PM | #1
Rhetorical question, of course you are (that is unless you've yet to hit level 50).

The real question is which would you prefer: MORE flashpoints, or seeing the developers tinker substantialy with the existing ones so that they become more dynamic, unpredeictable, and immersive experiences?

Sportiva
10.10.2012 , 07:10 PM | #2
I'd be happy if they just mad HM version of all the available FP's.
Master Jaice Jenod: Guardian Velo Jenx: GunslingerMaster Gira Jenx: Sage Major Jax’xen Jenod: Vanguard
Saen'a Jenod: Mercenary Dulymus Jenod: OperativeDarth Scoura: Assassin Darth Zetara: Marauder

mourasantos
10.10.2012 , 07:12 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sportiva View Post
I'd be happy if they just mad HM version of all the available FP's.
Whoa, there! Lets try keeping those standards below the stratosphere, alright?

sankalp
10.10.2012 , 07:14 PM | #4
I would prefer Raids rather than more FPs.

Bigger progression runs make it more fun for me.

mourasantos
10.10.2012 , 07:15 PM | #5
Looks like I've got a hardcore crowd tonight.

TalantMAJR
10.10.2012 , 07:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sportiva View Post
I'd be happy if they just made HM version of all the available FP's.
Simply, This.
*Insert witty signature here*

Stenrik
10.10.2012 , 08:10 PM | #7
Don't knock on the people for asking for something simple. I agree more dynamism would be great, but if we go too far into the clouds with crazy-high game-changing suggestions/demands, the devs wouldn't take this thread seriously at all. It's pretty clear this team works in baby steps.

I think suggestion threads should start with a conservative suggestion, then extrapolate it out with something like "and if that works, the next step could be to expand it to high concept X", etc... not "OMG-total-rework-you-better-hire-50-new-programmers."

That said, more choice branches in existing flashpoints would be a good start but we'll probably only see that in future flashpoints, just as they said they're making Makeb more sandbox but aren't reworking all the existing planets.

mourasantos
10.10.2012 , 08:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Stenrik View Post
Don't knock on the people for asking for something simple. I agree more dynamism would be great, but if we go too far into the clouds with crazy-high game-changing suggestions/demands, the devs wouldn't take this thread seriously at all. It's pretty clear this team works in baby steps.
Not trying to knock anyone for it, and I definitely agree with the last part of your sentence.
That said, I think we can try aiming a little higher than hard modes and ready checks.

Majspuffen
10.10.2012 , 08:48 PM | #9
I would like to see a Nightmare mode for flashpoints. I do not require any gear or shiny loot from this, I just wish to see a 4man challenge that requires a coordinated team. I.e, it would require you to play with 3 friends and probably use voice chat. That would be awesome.

I don't know 7 people that are interested in PvE, and I myself am not interested enough to dedicate myself to join an active raiding guild because that typically means you lose 3 evenings or more a week. I can easily take 3 friends with me and do things, though... but the content is so damn boring, because it's too easy for a coordinated team.

So that's what I would've wanted to see.
Lambaste!
Best talent in the Galaxy!

Skorz
10.10.2012 , 09:08 PM | #10
Something new and less the same old. I only do flashpoints once and after that I don't bother doing it again since I have already seen it. Maybe content you can do in the world.. and I am not talking about dailies here.

Oh and dynamic flashpoints? Yeah I'd like that.