Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ahh Deception!

makiemoffa
09.30.2012 , 11:23 PM | #11
Post your specs.... no one can compare, critique or give feedback if all we have is hearsay.

Exiled-Phoenix
10.01.2012 , 02:51 PM | #12
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#20...frrRkfbRboZc.2

this spec with
2087 wp
937 power

1059 - 1243 mainhand
969 bonus damage.

mauling for 5k at pretty much every proc
shock and discharge fill nicely.
The Red Eclipse
VahxFrost'BiteSíon TéxCoriena
Vai'xSpike - -

Soull
10.10.2012 , 03:57 AM | #13
i use a 0/33/8 spec for pvp http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200ZfGbRkfrRbkZf0c.2. i'm a lot harder to kill pre 1.4, but i'm not unstoppable. give me a dedicated healer though......omg

my highest maul crit so far is 6847. on a sage that probably had all pve gear. my shocks were constatnly critting him for 5800. never got off a 5 static charge discharge crit on him though. probably get over 7k with one of those.

loving the changes so far. the reduced time on force speed and force cloak are nice. and the resetting of blackout every time i leave stealth is uber. and 12.5 energy for mauls plus the added damage? icing on the cake.

Pyrinoos
10.10.2012 , 08:07 PM | #14
I'm loving the changes too. Thinking of giving up darkness full time..
It's sad I've 3 shot so many pve geared people the past few days it's getting old.

Also I had a 7147 the other night On a Sorc and I mauled a Mara in imp on imp today for 7430. (I opened on him from sleath with recklessness up and discharged, got the maul proc, mauled for that big #, at which point I noticed he had so little HP left I didn't have to assassinate, just saber strike as a finisher, sad really)

I'll try to post screenshot and spec later.
<Silent Council> Lamech - Assassin | A'chan - Mercenary
<Berserk> Zillah - PT | Koráh - Sniper
<Project Mayhem> Lamêch - Mara | Sethur - Op | Amalek - Jugg
Slade legacy on The Ebon Hawk