Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 05:28 PM | #171
I think these men have a truly noble cause. They want to end the war, by eliminating both factions. I hope that you continued to be payed well. Anything a bit more detailed you want?

Corruck had access to another com station. He answered Zharron.You are allowed entry.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 06:52 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I think these men have a truly noble cause. They want to end the war, by eliminating both factions. I hope that you continued to be payed well. Anything a bit more detailed you want?

Corruck had access to another com station. He answered Zharron.You are allowed entry.
"Ha, you clearly don't know much about me if you think telling me these people have a "noble cause" will make me like them more. however, I have always wanted to see the sith get theirs, and the death of the republic intrests me greatly.""

"They want us to go speak to the wokkies on their behalf, but we don't even know the name of this group. mind telling us?"

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 07:05 PM | #173
They are called the Revivers of the Ancients. They intend on bringing back the once great Infinite Empire. They also wish to bring back the Gree. I assume you have not read many historical books. Am I not right in this assumption?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.10.2012 , 07:06 PM | #174
Good, it shouldn't be long until our arrival. Zarron then walked back in and made the ship go into hyperspace towards the revivers' fleet. Zarron then said to Sabrina, It shouldn't be long until we make it.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
10.10.2012 , 07:13 PM | #175
They are called the Revivers of the Ancients. They intend on bringing back the once great Infinite Empire. They also wish to bring back the Gree. I assume you have not read many historical books. Am I not right in this assumption?
Mean drew his knife HEY, YOU CALLING ME AN IDIOT!? I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD SO FAST...."

Zero grabed his sholders "Mean, just take a deep breath"

Mean visably calms down, thow he still glares at him

"Now, we are fully aware who the people you speak of are, personal insults are not nessary" Zero gives him a look that says "Next time, don't expect me to stop him"

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 07:18 PM | #176
No insult was intended. I am most sorry for that. Well they intend on using the power of the combined species to put an end to the war. Once they have completed that goal, they wish to begin exploration into the farthest reaches of the Galaxy and beyond. They are trying to find the Star Maps used by Revan around 300 years ago. That is why we are sending sending scouting parties to planets that we know he visited. Kashykk is known to have a Star Map on it. we wish to make a non-combat entrance. However if need be these men are willing to do horrible things. Even they are not perfect.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 07:22 PM | #177
No insult was intended. I am most sorry for that. Well they intend on using the power of the combined species to put an end to the war. Once they have completed that goal, they wish to begin exploration into the farthest reaches of the Galaxy and beyond. They are trying to find the Star Maps used by Revan around 300 years ago. That is why we are sending sending scouting parties to planets that we know he visited. Kashykk is known to have a Star Map on it. we wish to make a non-combat entrance. However if need be these men are willing to do horrible things. Even they are not perfect.
"No one is perfect. I see we are working for idelists again. how many does that make this month, zero?"

"Three"

"Yep, and the first two groups got crushed by the empire and republic shortly after we were done. what makes you think you can take them both? cause they are going to find out about your little operation sooner or later"

JoeyAkamai
10.10.2012 , 07:26 PM | #178
Catrina broke into a huge smile. Very good! Too much confidence can lead to your death, but too little confidence can bring you to the same ending.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 07:32 PM | #179
These groups are very peaceful now compared to what they were thousands of years ago. They both want peace, we are trying to deliver peace, the ability to expand knowledge, and better both societies. I doubt you will forget the Mandalorians as a really big idealistic group. But I have had way more time on my hands especially with what my job is. So are you okay with that? I have additional information if you want it.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 07:34 PM | #180
These groups are very peaceful now compared to what they were thousands of years ago. They both want peace, we are trying to deliver peace, the ability to expand knowledge, and better both societies. I doubt you will forget the Mandalorians as a really big idealistic group. But I have had way more time on my hands especially with what my job is. So are you okay with that? I have additional information if you want it.
Mean rolled his eyes at this

"The more intel we have, the better"