Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
10.10.2012 , 07:24 PM | #1911
Nara, faithfully waiting on the ship, was dodging shot after shot from the imperials. Hurry up guys, or else there won't be a get away. She blasted a few shots, hitting several imperials, and ducked again.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 07:25 PM | #1912
I have a Hutt friend, and maybe a senator. But I am sure they would turn on me as quickly as you would. He smiled as he said this. I am sure if we had met at a later date, this would have been a more friendly meeting. But hey roll with life's punches, Right? He spread his arms to give Meanken a bear hug.

Sort of right there Nara. Keep firing. He shot down another guard. But they just kept coming.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 07:37 PM | #1913
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I have a Hutt friend, and maybe a senator. But I am sure they would turn on me as quickly as you would. He smiled as he said this. I am sure if we had met at a later date, this would have been a more friendly meeting. But hey roll with life's punches, Right? He spread his arms to give Meanken a bear hug.

Sort of right there Nara. Keep firing. He shot down another guard. But they just kept coming.
"I don't hug people"

Zero coughed behind him

"That is diffrent, zero, and you know it."

the droid returned "The box is clean"

"Huh.....ok then."

Zerto walked over and grabed the gun "So, what can you tell me about this gun? and how much do we owe you?"

icecreampants
10.10.2012 , 07:41 PM | #1914
Hadock clambered on the ship Jot behind him when Jot noticed a guard taking aim at Hadock he pushed him down taking a blaster bolt to the shoulder That hurt! Everyone get inside! He yelled while he climbed up the ramp making sure Nara and the others made it in. Hadock closed the ramp as Jot fell to the floor hurt. Stupid blasters! Stupid everything!

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 08:08 PM | #1915
He shrugged. Your choice. Zero you owe absolutely nothing. Think of it as a wedding gift.The blast is of the same make as the one you use. However I upgraded it with some of the things I use. The knives are first of all new, secondly they are sharpened and made of mandalorian iron. I built the hilts so that you could mark your insignia in it.

Rafeesh quickly knelt at Jot's side. Okay stay still. This won't hurt a bit. He pulled out a sharp needle with painkiller. He stuck it in jot's neck. Okay I lied. The pain will stop in about a minute. I will apply kolto once the pain is gone.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 08:12 PM | #1916
He shrugged. Your choice. Zero you owe absolutely nothing. Think of it as a wedding gift.The blast is of the same make as the one you use. However I upgraded it with some of the things I use. The knives are first of all new, secondly they are sharpened and made of mandalorian iron. I built the hilts so that you could mark your insignia in it.

Rafeesh quickly knelt at Jot's side. Okay stay still. This won't hurt a bit. He pulled out a sharp needle with painkiller. He stuck it in jot's neck. Okay I lied. The pain will stop in about a minute. I will apply kolto once the pain is gone.
Mean walked over and looked at the knives, picking one up "Yes, nice and sharp. I can apprecate a good knife."

"Thank you for all of this, blast."

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 08:17 PM | #1917
Most welcome. Hope you put them to good use. Oh before I forget the rifle has triple the ammo capacity of that used by most rifles of its kind. Now stay safe out there. He began walking to the door.

icecreampants
10.10.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1918
Ow! He growled. Nara help me to the med bay will you darling? Rafeesh check hotshot for any wounds and help him get this bird off planet and to friendlier airspace. Hadock nodded with a slight limp towards the cockpit.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 08:24 PM | #1919
Most welcome. Hope you put them to good use. Oh before I forget the rifle has triple the ammo capacity of that used by most rifles of its kind. Now stay safe out there. He began walking to the door.
Blast walked out the door, and mean shut it behind him

"Hmm.....how am I going to use these things if I am holding two blasters?"

"I may be able to get them built into your armor. I will give you some basic knife training later. for now, we wait."

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 08:36 PM | #1920
Blast made it back to his ship and began making jump to hyperspace. Well that settles that business. Hope to see them again. Bye for now. He then left the ships control to take a rest.

Okay Hadock. Any wounds you hiding. Like the beat-up leg. Rafeesh pulled out a medpack from his pack.