Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

You know your in trouble when..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
You know your in trouble when..

moonshoter's Avatar


moonshoter
10.08.2012 , 07:42 AM | #71
DPS has to tank and the tank has no clue ... DID D7 one of the DPS ended up tanking while I had to heal him ..........we Carried the tank ....

Rabenschwinge's Avatar


Rabenschwinge
10.08.2012 , 09:37 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by moonshoter View Post
DPS has to tank and the tank has no clue ... DID D7 one of the DPS ended up tanking while I had to heal him ..........we Carried the tank ....
Well, if you didn't die you weren't really in trouble, were you?

A moment when I was actually pretty proud of myself recently when I was doing colicoid war games for the first time after several months or so again. I was using a Jedi Sentinel, par with mission level. It took me a while to get into the balance of the fight and in the early opening I did take some unnessecary damage. However, I found my balance, but somehow our tank got trapped between all the fiery spots on the floor and died; I don't think he made a grave mistake, it was more a matter of bad luck. I went in to engage (better I hold the agro than our ranged damage dealer or the healer), ativated my defenses carefully in turn and kicked in my a medkit as soon as it made sense (not to early so incoming heal is not wasted, but not to late, so my team knows I can hold out a while longer). A few seconds before the droid was destroyed I had to drop aggro, using force carmoflage, I was down to 8% or so, but the others were still alright. The tank came back the moment the droid went down I think.
There is no emotion, there is fray, There is no ignorance, there is YouTube,
There is no passion, there is apathy, There is no choas, there is the triad,
There is no death, there is respawn.

moonshoter's Avatar


moonshoter
10.08.2012 , 09:27 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Rabenschwinge View Post
Well, if you didn't die you weren't really in trouble, were you?

A moment when I was actually pretty proud of myself recently when I was doing colicoid war games for the first time after several months or so again. I was using a Jedi Sentinel, par with mission level. It took me a while to get into the balance of the fight and in the early opening I did take some unnessecary damage. However, I found my balance, but somehow our tank got trapped between all the fiery spots on the floor and died; I don't think he made a grave mistake, it was more a matter of bad luck. I went in to engage (better I hold the agro than our ranged damage dealer or the healer), ativated my defenses carefully in turn and kicked in my a medkit as soon as it made sense (not to early so incoming heal is not wasted, but not to late, so my team knows I can hold out a while longer). A few seconds before the droid was destroyed I had to drop aggro, using force carmoflage, I was down to 8% or so, but the others were still alright. The tank came back the moment the droid went down I think.

And your point i thought this was gonna be a fun thread excuse me for thinking that ...." ))) What made you thiink i was complaing to start with i was having fun it was fun doing that ...

XaporKux's Avatar


XaporKux
10.09.2012 , 01:42 AM | #74
Aye, it's just a bit of a fun thread to share your group funnies. No bshing please :
"Be safe out there"
Est.Nov 2008

Atramar's Avatar


Atramar
10.09.2012 , 02:32 AM | #75
You know you are in trouble when premade and a random guy (so total 5 of 8) in your team on Huttball game, thinks you are winning (UI error) and you are loosing 4-0 and are asking 'why you try to score so hard, we are winning'
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

ShawnSixtyTwo's Avatar


ShawnSixtyTwo
10.09.2012 , 04:33 PM | #76
...your tank has a skill stim active.

Think about it. It's ok, I'll wait for it to hit you.
-= The Sinistral Legacy on The Harbinger =-
Raphus - 50 Sentinel Desperot - 50 Scoundrel Verticalis - 50 Commando
Malivore - 50 Assassin Scoloa - 50 Sniper Dendro - Powertech

GalaxyStrong's Avatar


GalaxyStrong
10.09.2012 , 06:27 PM | #77
You know your in trouble when your at the last part of an OP and you tank Say's "SON OF A ***** anybody got a repair droid?!?!?"
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Jrmngndr's Avatar


Jrmngndr
10.10.2012 , 04:59 AM | #78
One of your group-finded pug healers flames and leaves the entire group at Ancient Pylons on a Tuesday evening, after somebody rolling a need on an item accidentally, he/she does not come back even after all of the group explaining the situation 5 times, saying the mate can give it back now thanks to 1.4.

If you are reading this and know who you are, also know that you are a sorry piece of --rainbow--.

Jormungandr -- Tomb of Freedon Nadd

happysister's Avatar


happysister
10.10.2012 , 07:23 PM | #79
.....when your tank doesn't know to LoS a certain boss with a cybernetic eye in Maelstrom Prison.

.....when you and a teammate die to Kilran and res really fast to run back...then see Kilran running through the door straight at you because he killed the other two while you were on your way back.

not gonna lie. that sight scared me so much, my sage bubbled herself and cowered in a corner while the tank made his way back to the fight.
.
Lorhin - SS/DF Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel
<Fortitude>

Ardim's Avatar


Ardim
10.10.2012 , 09:05 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
.....when your tank doesn't know to LoS a certain boss with a cybernetic eye in Maelstrom Prison.

.....when you and a teammate die to Kilran and res really fast to run back...then see Kilran running through the door straight at you because he killed the other two while you were on your way back.

not gonna lie. that sight scared me so much, my sage bubbled herself and cowered in a corner while the tank made his way back to the fight.
I'm picturing Kilran with a rapeface/trollface as he runs at you

You know you're in trouble when your tank refuses to tank as one of the DPS keeps jumping in first. They argued as I went into a corner and did /dance, waiting for it to end
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!