Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Voss Mystic Gear Wrong Color in 1.3.7

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Voss Mystic Gear Wrong Color in 1.3.7
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Giolon
09.05.2012 , 11:00 AM | #1
The Voss Mystic Gear (Robe, Legwraps, etc.) has always been a white/very light grey patterened set of robes. With today's patch, all of the patterning on it is showing up as dark blue.

The version of the robes worn by Vortine, the Voss Modification Commendations vendor on the Republic Fleet still looks correct, but the version that players can buy from the Voss Social Vendor is now incorrect.
Da'ru Ar'lya - Jedi Seer
¤~Giolon

Sutii
09.05.2012 , 11:05 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Giolon,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Unfortunately we are not able to process bug reports which are submitted here on the forum, as such we would kindly request that you submit a bug report concerning this matter. Prior to doing so however, we would recommend that you try using the 'Repair' utility on the launcher to ensure that the issue is not the result of corrupt client files. To do this please click on the button located in the bottom left hand corner of the launcher window after you have logged into it, but before you click 'Play'. This will open a settings menu where you will be able to find and click on the 'Repair' button.

Please let the repair function do its work. Although a message may imply that it downloads a considerable amount of data, this is not accurate as it will only download a small proportion of it in order to repair your existing files.

You are currently able to submit bug reports in one of two ways, information on how to do this can be found in the spoiler below:

Spoiler
Thank you once again for your understanding.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Rhaphael
09.05.2012 , 12:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Giolon View Post
The Voss Mystic Gear (Robe, Legwraps, etc.) has always been a white/very light grey patterened set of robes. With today's patch, all of the patterning on it is showing up as dark blue.

The version of the robes worn by Vortine, the Voss Modification Commendations vendor on the Republic Fleet still looks correct, but the version that players can buy from the Voss Social Vendor is now incorrect.
I'm seeing the exact same thing since this patch. I'm using Voss Mystic chest to match the rest of my gear to. It used to be all white before this patch, now it's all blue. tbh this make me look very ugly.

I'll try the repair suggestion, but since 2 people are seeing this exact same issue since latest patch, I don't have much hope that it will fix this.

EDIT:
Just did a raid, and everyone in my group sees it blue as well instead of the white it used to be. So it's not just us 2.

Sutii
09.05.2012 , 03:31 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Rhaphael,

I've also seen a couple of reports of this being encountered by others, Joveth Gonzalez did recently make a post concerning this issue confirming that it was indeed an unintended change. I've quoted his post below for convenience.

If you need assistance with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks.

Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks, as an update to this, we have confirmed that this is indeed a bug and we are working on getting a resolution to this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Rhaphael
10.05.2012 , 12:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello Rhaphael,

I've also seen a couple of reports of this being encountered by others, Joveth Gonzalez did recently make a post concerning this issue confirming that it was indeed an unintended change. I've quoted his post below for convenience.

If you need assistance with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks.
Hi, when can we expect a fix for this? It's been almost a month. It was good before the patch, so shouldn't be THAT hard to fix.
I realize as a cosmetic issue it's probably not very high on the priority list, but it's important to those of us who value appearance. Every time I see my character in ugly blue instead of the beautiful white/blue it used to be I die a little inside...

Rhaphael
10.10.2012 , 12:07 PM | #6
Thanks for "fixing" the Voss Mystic chest with patch 1.4.1. Except it didn't fix it. It now makes all my gear entirely white, whereas before you messed it up it made my gear white with dark blue on certain elements. Those elements are now white as well.

Please re-fix it again.

How it used to be: (bad picture but it's all I have from before)
http://s11.postimage.org/pq6ubyjxv/S..._12_876097.jpg

How it is now (all white)
http://s9.postimage.org/rciryn8bz/Sc..._06_873087.jpg

Rhaphael
10.10.2012 , 03:53 PM | #7
bump to first page.

Wraiven
10.10.2012 , 04:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
Thanks for "fixing" the Voss Mystic chest with patch 1.4.1. Except it didn't fix it. It now makes all my gear entirely white, whereas before you messed it up it made my gear white with dark blue on certain elements. Those elements are now white as well.

Please re-fix it again.

How it used to be: (bad picture but it's all I have from before)
http://s11.postimage.org/pq6ubyjxv/S..._12_876097.jpg

How it is now (all white)
http://s9.postimage.org/rciryn8bz/Sc..._06_873087.jpg

Pretty sure the bottom picture is how it's intended. They had to make it white because the previous was having an unintended affect and turning clothing options that were supposed to be white, blue instead.

Now it turns everything white as originally intended.

That was a major complaint in the forums to begin with.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kòn (Guardian) Krùll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xiõn (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

Rhaphael
10.10.2012 , 11:04 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Pretty sure the bottom picture is how it's intended. They had to make it white because the previous was having an unintended affect and turning clothing options that were supposed to be white, blue instead.

Now it turns everything white as originally intended.

That was a major complaint in the forums to begin with.
Well before they tried to fix it, I saw nothing wrong with it. Nice mix of dark blue and white. Then they tried to fix it and it turned everything light blue. Now they fixed it again and it's all white instead, no more dark blue.

Guess I'll have to search for a new appearance now because all white looks ugly as well .