Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck, please help

Oggthebase
10.08.2012 , 01:24 PM | #11
If you feel overwhelmed by the amount of information, you may also look into joining a guild. I discovered one today that specifically help new players.

It's located on "The Shadowlands" server, guild name is "Republic University" and GM is Ahnog. You can check them out (I don't know them, but just their motto and purpose seems nice enough to mention).

Darth_Taral
10.10.2012 , 02:46 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
To add to this, there are times when you will be given two class quests on two planets and you need to look at the level of each quest to see which one you are supposed to do first.
I made that mistake too with my first character. I went to Nar Shaddaa and got my butt handed to me (especially by a particular Bonus Mission boss in Exchange territory). Only then did I see that Balmorra came first.

They should separate those better, I think.

happysister
10.10.2012 , 07:04 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Taral View Post
I made that mistake too with my first character. I went to Nar Shaddaa and got my butt handed to me (especially by a particular Bonus Mission boss in Exchange territory). Only then did I see that Balmorra came first.

They should separate those better, I think.
well, if you hit "L", the quest names in your quest list are colorized to let you know which quest is closer to your level range.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

JacksonMo
10.10.2012 , 08:57 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaster- View Post
Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it. I was about to cancel my account, but not now. I will get on today and try out some of the things mentioned here. Again, thank you all so much!
Seems a bit of an extreme solution. You wondered into a zone that was out of your level range.
Since you're on JC, add Hang'over. My newest imp alt is just about finished with Drumond Kass.
Wish I had seen this thread earlier, I could have helped, I was off today.
I'll be working through saturday, but I should be on sunday. Send me an in game email or pm me on here.

Darth_Taral
10.11.2012 , 09:46 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
well, if you hit "L", the quest names in your quest list are colorized to let you know which quest is closer to your level range.
I know that now lol. I just didn't then.