Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

dipstik
10.09.2012 , 10:31 PM | #111
thinking about the title from the world event as being oldschool. blue and red might be the different choice/title.

GeckoOBac
10.09.2012 , 11:09 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Darn... Thank you though, this is appreciated! Are there any other mini bosses in the op? I heard there was one between Kephess and the Terror.
Nope it's just random trash in front of the chest.

And, thanks for the confirmation, too bad it was negative =/

Meepbot
10.10.2012 , 12:23 AM | #113
The words are a hint.... they provide some kind of clue. If Cali killed Nox truly did do it, and post 15 wasnt a troll, then we can conlcude that it is possible to do that in the game as it is now, meaning no item that is not currently in the game is required. According to post 15 (once again, hoping its not a troll), thinking of the Dagobah cave is on the right track. That is where Luke fought a great evil, A "vision" brought forth by the powerful dark side presence in the cave. When you are near a powerful sith, you feel cold, as evidenced by the SW and IA stories. Some of the most powerful sith in the galaxy are behind the events with Karagga (yes Karagga, review the final conversation for "Hutt Hospitality", and you will see clear evidence of these sith screwing things up... although it is still an "unkown presence" at the time), Denova, and Asation - the Dread Masters. I believe the"trigger" necessary to activate whatever is in the cave has great significance to the Dread Masters (or the Ops they had a significant hand in), whose mastery of the dark side is second only to the Emperor. Furthermore (still assuming #15 isnt a troll), CKN figured it out on accident (I am assuming this because I believe that they must have activated the trigger coincidentally). Adding to that someone reported seeing the text on 8m SM when their whole group went in, it is possible to do it in all modes, if done correctly.

(WARNING: analysis of the clues ends here, now it is just pure guesswork ) Maybe it is possible you have to bring a pet along, the one that drops from Denova for instance? or the Lobelot from the Grand Acquisitions Race? Considering the nature of the Dagobah cave, and the duality that this new one has (blue - LS - side, and a red - DS - side), possibly everyone has the GAR titles and separates according to which alignment it represents (SIS freelancer/ Imperial loyalist goes to blue, and Capable sentient goes red, corresponding to the LS/DS choice) I hope that above analysis of the clues helps someone find the answer, cause thats all i got
The Shadeslayer Legacy |The Harbinger | No Guild
Bloo, 50 Sniper | Turtlestomper, 50 Merc | Beautiful-Ocean, 50 Jug | Arran, 50 Sin
Guiotine, 50 Sent | Popojoe, 50 Sage | Ericksson, 50 Scoundrel | Phoenix, 50 VG

Arahakust
10.10.2012 , 03:43 AM | #114
Don't think CKN actually figured out the secret cave, least not in the conversations we've had with them. I think their post just had more to do in that someone put a quote which happened to be the same hint that they received from the developers, so just as a confirmation really.
-=Memories of Xendor=-

youtube.com/memoriesofxendor

Anysao
10.10.2012 , 06:18 AM | #115
My bad, you misunderstand; I did NOT see the red text on 8 man SM, but when someone went in wielding Nothing, the whole group (in and out of the cave) heard weird Creapy music.
Going in wielding something results in nothing for anyone in the group
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

KlownKiller
10.10.2012 , 07:53 AM | #116
anybody tried kiting one of the Jedi pulls into there?

kloma
10.10.2012 , 10:37 AM | #117
tried being in their alone? as in leaving group?

Anysao
10.10.2012 , 10:43 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by kloma View Post
tried being in their alone? as in leaving group?
You need an ops group to enter any operation instance, so technically, you can't be alone in there.

And what "Jedi pull"? I don't think there are any Jedi in the op...
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

KlownKiller
10.10.2012 , 11:06 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
You need an ops group to enter any operation instance, so technically, you can't be alone in there.

And what "Jedi pull"? I don't think there are any Jedi in the op...
Thought they were Jedi, but the force using lightsaber weilding guys in the pulls between writhing horror and dread guard.

KarethRiker
10.10.2012 , 11:25 AM | #120
Why is the world event title old school? I don't think it will tie to the world event because that would lock a bunch of players out of it.

Based on my conversation with CKN I think they cracked it and are being tight lipped. I believe they solved it with just the hints that were given. I thought the pet would be related but believed CKN solved in on PTS when they had only one pet so either we're not doing the right thing with the pet or it's not the pet. I do think the going in without anything equipped is the answer and my guess is maybe the whole 16 person Ops group needs to do that.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger