Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 50 Legacy

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kiaxn
10.10.2012 , 05:31 AM | #1
Whats the point? Have lvl 50 legacy and legacy is completely useless after lvl 25.

New armor skins
Implants that give your armor effects?
Weapons?

Dono what would other people like to see at lvl 50 legacy
Post below =)

GhostDrone
10.10.2012 , 05:39 AM | #2
I agree.

Right now, advancing legacy past 25 is pointless. I'm at 46 right now and i get no benefit from it. Could at least reduce the ridiculous Legacy gear/perk pricing.

I dunno though, maybe they have plans for higher level legacies in the future? It really just seems like a huge hole was left in there.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Stoofa
10.10.2012 , 05:45 AM | #3
I really don't know. They have already reduced the legacy level of a load of things because of all the moaning. So even if something arrives with a legacy 50 requirement, a little crying from the usual bunch and it'll be down to 20 a patch later.

Kiaxn
10.10.2012 , 05:47 AM | #4
true but what do us hard workers get?

Nilmot
10.10.2012 , 05:50 AM | #5
Do we need prizes for everything? Its not like you played that much specifically for the legacy reward which you already knew didn't exist. If there was no legacy system, would you have not been playing?

EvilBieber
10.10.2012 , 05:54 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
I agree.

Right now, advancing legacy past 25 is pointless. I'm at 46 right now and i get no benefit from it. Could at least reduce the ridiculous Legacy gear/perk pricing.

I dunno though, maybe they have plans for higher level legacies in the future? It really just seems like a huge hole was left in there.
Legacy is an idea from the game creators...it's a conflict with Cash Shop.

sumuji
10.10.2012 , 05:58 AM | #7
I'm sure they'll have something but for now you're way ahead of the curve. Maybe a easy band-aid would be a title for recognition and knowing that the hard work is done already when they eventually do impliment high-end legacy googies.

Kiaxn
10.10.2012 , 06:05 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by sumuji View Post
I'm sure they'll have something but for now you're way ahead of the curve. Maybe a easy band-aid would be a title for recognition and knowing that the hard work is done already when they eventually do impliment high-end legacy googies.
see even a title would be awsome

Siorac
10.10.2012 , 06:05 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Nilmot View Post
Do we need prizes for everything? Its not like you played that much specifically for the legacy reward which you already knew didn't exist. If there was no legacy system, would you have not been playing?
Well... I did not play that much for the legacy reward, that's true. However, I feel it's a little unfair that legacy level doesn't matter in terms of the prices of legacy perks which are stupidly expensive. In fact, it's harder to get legacy perks if you play several characters: that means you don't often do dailies on your level 50s so money is harder to come by.

The best way to really take advantage of the Legacy system is to play one character only: then you can do all dailies every day, run HM flashpoints as much as you want and you'll be swimming in money soon. Altoholics, however, either have to grind a lot before turning to alts or just ignore the legacy perks.

patchew
10.10.2012 , 06:39 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiaxn View Post
true but what do us hard workers get?
what hard work is involved with playing a game and automatically gained legacy as youre earning xp?
you dont specificalyl have to level up legacy, it just happens as you progress.