Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Meet the Developers: Jesse Sky

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Meet the Developers: Jesse Sky
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dieheart
10.09.2012 , 05:57 PM | #21
I enjoyed the blog. Keep them coming!

Projawa
10.09.2012 , 06:46 PM | #22
Hi Jesse, thanks for the new op, it's really fun.

These blogs are a good idea, looking forward to more.

BanRau
10.09.2012 , 07:15 PM | #23
Well, not so much for Jesse as for all of the developers; I have a question. What was the reasoning/rationale for capping the game at level 50, and is it possible to continue to play after level 50(okay so that is two questions)?

sankalp
10.09.2012 , 07:34 PM | #24
Ahh so you play a Tank. Maybe you could tell the person who designs tank pve sets how force attacks dont need all the accuracy they give us.

Maybe even ask him/her to roll a tank and help them lvl so they can see beyond the metrics they keeps working off and actually experience endgame as a tank.

VarKoE
10.09.2012 , 08:13 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
Ahh so you play a Tank. Maybe you could tell the person who designs tank pve sets how force attacks dont need all the accuracy they give us.

Maybe even ask him/her to roll a tank and help them lvl so they can see beyond the metrics they keeps working off and actually experience endgame as a tank.
It is an odd itemization for sure.

noahjam
10.09.2012 , 08:20 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkThunder View Post
Hey Jesse,

With an Art History degree, how did you get into the role of a gaming developer? Do you have an additional qualification which enabled you to get into that position or was it purely from interest?
I would like to see an answer for this as well.

Acorns_Malfurion
10.09.2012 , 10:08 PM | #27
I want a Guardian tank 1v1 with Jesse Sky :0

RuDarthPatrick
10.09.2012 , 10:24 PM | #28
Thanks, it was interesting to read
I am truly honored to serve such a personage as you, Master. History will remember your name. Not mine, but definitely yours.

Glower
10.09.2012 , 10:44 PM | #29
Developer? Here!?

Can I ask - do you have at least a local test server? Or you are editing direct-to-final on the fly and did not even check the result?
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Darh_Hellraiser
10.09.2012 , 11:39 PM | #30
There are many things bioware does that i dont agree with but i must say that overall they made a great game so id like to thank not just jesse but all the devs for working hard to make this game better and better
There is no true "light" for wherever there is light darkness surrounds whatever it does not reach.