Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

GeckoOBac
10.08.2012 , 04:04 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post
We're locked out but if you don't get to do the frog thing, I'll try to have my guild do it on Tuesday. Probably has to be done on 16 man though.

I do want to test this theory although it doesn't account for the blue and red sides of the cave.
Yeah only way to be sure is probably doing it in 16 man HM but it *may* be that just the hint appears there, and in fact it's possible to do it in any difficulty/numbers.

Anysao
10.08.2012 , 04:36 PM | #102
I meant how would you get the mini boss IN. Many pathways on the way there are just to narrow to bring in a giant lobel.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Shoogli
10.08.2012 , 06:25 PM | #103
The fact there is a link to the Dagobah cave "storyline" makes me think there is something about Dark side / Light side. Now pair that with the red side on the cave and the blue side...

Should dark side members of a raid place themselves on the red side of the cave, and light side members on the blue side ? Or the other way round ?

Unfortunately my guild only does HM-8 and it seems people are saying it only exists in HM-16 ?
Shoogli | Jawa Droid Designer
Do not Follow me on Twitter @NOWHERE | Dislike me on Facebook
[Do Not Contact Me] [Rules of Misconduct] [F.A.Q.] [Shoogli Tracker]

GeckoOBac
10.08.2012 , 07:40 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
I meant how would you get the mini boss IN. Many pathways on the way there are just to narrow to bring in a giant lobel.
Uhm, since when npcs have trouble clipping through walls?

Anysao
10.08.2012 , 07:49 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Shoogli View Post
The fact there is a link to the Dagobah cave "storyline" makes me think there is something about Dark side / Light side. Now pair that with the red side on the cave and the blue side...

Should dark side members of a raid place themselves on the red side of the cave, and light side members on the blue side ? Or the other way round ?

Unfortunately my guild only does HM-8 and it seems people are saying it only exists in HM-16 ?
Very good idea!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

KlownKiller
10.09.2012 , 03:22 PM | #106
Somebody had mentioned they saw the text in an 8man SM TFB, so today, in our 8man HM group, we tried a couple of things. BTW, we didnt see the red text when we entered the cave.

1) Light aligned people stood on the blue bushes, dark on the red bushes. Nothing.
2) While standing in those same spots, we kited the big frog/mats boss to the cave and killed him. Nothing.

logankeepes
10.09.2012 , 03:29 PM | #107
Surely it has to be in 16-man. i'm going to get my guild to form a 16-man group and try tonight since it's our normal raid night anyway...just hope they're up for it.
Zakiri - lvl 50 Sage DPS -- Zakera - lvl 50 Smuggler Healer
Zakbane - lvl 50 Vanguard Tank
The Harbinger

KarethRiker
10.09.2012 , 03:41 PM | #108
Good luck! Get that frog boss in there. If you can't do 16 man, do 8 Man HM, beat the boss, exit area, switch difficulty to 16 man HM and get a few intrepid people to help you clear the trash to the cave. You shouldn't have to beat any bosses on 16 man HM to actually do it.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Arahakust
10.09.2012 , 07:28 PM | #109
Confirmed, dragging the frog boss into the cave on 16 HM does nothing. It's a long run too hah, made for a nice video.
-=Memories of Xendor=-

youtube.com/memoriesofxendor

Anysao
10.09.2012 , 08:58 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Arahakust View Post
Confirmed, dragging the frog boss into the cave on 16 HM does nothing. It's a long run too hah, made for a nice video.
Darn... Thank you though, this is appreciated! Are there any other mini bosses in the op? I heard there was one between Kephess and the Terror.