Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lightning ability in Legacy ???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Lightning ability in Legacy ???

JAMES_PRYDE
10.08.2012 , 10:24 PM | #1
Hello

I was just wondering, atm my main Character is lvl 40 Jedi Consul, I was wondering, is it possible (through legacy ?) to obtain lightning storm, even though I am not a Sith/Empire toon ? as I really love lightning

Thanks
The Return of Darth Zash is at hand !
Be sure to check out her reincarnations! Lord Zash Necromonger Program
---To travel to Clan Jade Falcon [swtor]: Click here: ---

RendValor
10.08.2012 , 11:06 PM | #2
Yes, it is possible. All you have to do is complete all the story quests on a Sith Sorcerer
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

JAMES_PRYDE
10.08.2012 , 11:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
Yes, it is possible. All you have to do is complete all the story quests on a Sith Sorcerer
Thanks, but I was looking for a way to get it, without having to play as a Sith, you sure there is no other way ?

Anysao
10.08.2012 , 11:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
Sith inquisitor, not sorcerer. so It can be either Sorcerer OR Assassin, despite normal storm being a sorcerer ability.

And im afraid this is the only way I know of. But dont worry, there are other reasons to play one character on each faction, so use this as a bonus! A nice little incentive.

Have fun!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

JAMES_PRYDE
10.09.2012 , 01:26 AM | #5
hmmmm, thanks.....its just I simply do not stand for Sith or Empire, even though I follow a (Jedi) version of the Sith code,hmm perhaps I can name my Empire toon "Jedi Sith" or "Good Sith" hahahah

Samotnosc
10.09.2012 , 06:09 AM | #6
What you think, what is better jedi with lighting and grip or sith with ... 'what' ?

RendValor
10.09.2012 , 08:14 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JAMES_PRYDE View Post
hmmmm, thanks.....its just I simply do not stand for Sith or Empire, even though I follow a (Jedi) version of the Sith code,hmm perhaps I can name my Empire toon "Jedi Sith" or "Good Sith" hahahah
You can still screw the empire at every chance, funny thing being most of the dark side choices actively harm the empire.
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

Skodan
10.09.2012 , 12:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JAMES_PRYDE View Post
my assassin was light side and my sorcerer that im working on now is going dark side. on the light side it was pretty much not destroying everything, but trying to rework the empire to stabilize it so i could then rule it.

dark side is basically destroy everything in your path both have their joys
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds