Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Leader's Council Meeting-Pax Republica

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Guild Leader's Council Meeting-Pax Republica

CaptainPeabo
10.09.2012 , 11:16 AM | #1
Hey everyone, I'm the guild liaison for Pax, and my in-game name is Bryson. I'm trying to set up a meeting with various guild leaders sometime in game. I'm not going to set a date yet bc I want to see who would show up and what would be the best time to show up. Any guild would be welcome to come, Republic or Imperial, big or small as well.

But things that I would like to bring up is the POT5 Chat in-game, setting up social events for our members on various dates, setting up some more frequent open world PvP events. And other thoughts or ideas that you guys might have as well. This meeting is not for telling people how to use their guilds by any stretch, or a ploy to gather up new members.

We are honestly trying to come up with ways of making the game more enjoyable for everyone's members. And give us something more to do besides warzones, raids, and dailies. If you're interested please just post your guild's name and website and a reasonable time of the day you can do the meeting. I plan on having the meeting sometime in November hopefully before f2p. Thanks for reading and see you guys in game.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Liaison | International Guild

MattBajaBoy
10.09.2012 , 11:21 AM | #2
Im Huah in <Severity Gaming>, pm Jiico, Phryne, Thinmints/Misconceptionz/Hashbrown they are our primary officers in our 16man raiding guild.
Huah 55 CommandoDurge 55 Powertech
Gamble 55 Gunslinger Stormtrooper 55 Vanguard
Rageon 55 MercenaryProwle 50 Sniper

RBreeze
10.09.2012 , 11:39 AM | #3
Hey count <Addiction> in, im the GM, my ingame name is Afflixtion, or you can contact plasmaticwho or cybernetica, Id be good to meet up almost any day and time. website is Addictiongaming.enjin.com

CaptainPeabo
10.09.2012 , 11:39 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MattBajaBoy View Post
Im Huah in <Severity Gaming>, pm Jiico, Phryne, Thinmints/Misconceptionz/Hashbrown they are our primary officers in our 16man raiding guild.
Is there a website that I could message one of them about it. If not ill try to catch em in game.
PAX REPUBLICA

CaptainPeabo
10.09.2012 , 11:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RBreeze View Post
Hey count <Addiction> in the GM, my ingame name is Afflixtion, or you can contact plasmaticwho or cybernetica, Id be good to meet up almost any day and time.
alright I'll let u guys know when as soon as i can do you guys have a website that i can drop in a say hey to everyone
PAX REPUBLICA

Hanianbal
10.09.2012 , 03:01 PM | #6
Hey,

I'm the GM for Imperial Vanguard, and my main is named Bokata. I'd be interested in this meeting. Please talk to me sometime in game.
HK's VANGUARD / STARFLEET
Bokata / Hearse / Kerrighan / Osceoia / Overstock / Spyce / Tará / Warchíef

CaptainPeabo
10.09.2012 , 04:38 PM | #7
Nice man I'll do what I can, If you guys are Imperial just let me know please
PAX REPUBLICA

StoneWillJedi
10.10.2012 , 08:51 AM | #8

Shiuvaun
10.10.2012 , 10:59 AM | #9
I am the GM of <Ascensión> and think this is a great idea. I am available almost any day and time CST. My in game name is Ja'zel so you can message me in game or at our website www.swtor-ascension.com. I look forward to speaking with you and the meeting as well. During peak CST times we avg 30-40 members online and I am always looking for ways to break the every day ho hum of the game. Talk soon!

CaptainPeabo
10.10.2012 , 11:11 AM | #10
I promise im looking at these posts, ill be contacting guilds in the next week to number 1 introduce myself to you guys and two iron out a good date and location. Pax is working on a new communication client now so that's why I was thinking of setting the date to late October early November
PAX REPUBLICA