Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 07:40 PM | #431
The fight will be soon. I just need to clean up some loosed ends.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 10:13 PM | #432
anyone rping blasts employer or whats the deal with that?

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 10:14 PM | #433
I was just about to take care of that.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 10:21 PM | #434
oh okay.

legolegion
10.09.2012 , 10:40 AM | #435
mdlogan shall i do whole fight in my next post

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 11:05 AM | #436
that would be fine.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 12:16 PM | #437
ok, been doing some thinking. I was running my own rp a few months ago that kinda died out due to lack of people. logan, you know the one I am refering to. Been thinking of restarting it, seeing as how these forums seem to be much more active now. basicly, it is a less combat orenented rp, based during the cold war period, where Zero and Mean have gone into deep cover on corusant. You can find my full detail explnation under the hidden aganda rp, think it is on page 2 of the forums. what I want to know is if you guys would be interested in such an rp. if I get enough intrest, I am going to reboot the rp. one thing, for simplicty's sake, this rp will not be in cannon with the mando break away, so none of our people will have ever seen one another.

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 12:32 PM | #438
sounds interesting

meanken
10.09.2012 , 02:11 PM | #439
hey, lego, not 100% on this, but are you rp'ing both mandalores? if so, why? I do belive the role of mandalore number 1, the real one, is in the hands on logan. you really shouldent just take over (Unless you guys reached an agreement I don't know about}

legolegion
10.09.2012 , 02:24 PM | #440
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
mdlogan shall i do whole fight in my next post
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
that would be fine.
meaken it was writen above lol