Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers- IA story endings

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Spoilers- IA story endings

Mutive
04.23.2012 , 05:29 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Siadhail View Post

But anyways, I digress. My main point was I haven't found a thread anywhere else as comprehensive, at least for one class, as this one. So who's with me on that we should make a spoiler thread for all the class endings? If there is one already, I'm sure having trouble finding it.
I'd find that really useful, to be honest. (Esp. for people like me who don't mind spoilers and kind of like trying to figure out how to get their "favorite" ending.)

Froogleseven
05.18.2012 , 11:41 PM | #132
I have a question for
Spoiler
what was your motivation for doing so? Im curious as I wish to do this but can't find a Good enough reason for my character (became an agent to protect the empire and it's citizens)

(I'm a bit late to the thread lol)
The Fallen Legion Officer

Lithy
05.19.2012 , 12:38 PM | #133
I'd like the option to at the very least play the missions again, even if ur choices dont change the saved ending in the 'interlude'

I went free and I want to do the other endings at some point....wish there were at least 3 AC for agent so I didn't have to repeat one ;P
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

Mutive
05.19.2012 , 05:05 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Froogleseven View Post
I have a question for
Spoiler
what was your motivation for doing so? Im curious as I wish to do this but can't find a Good enough reason for my character (became an agent to protect the empire and it's citizens)

(I'm a bit late to the thread lol)
Spoiler

Silimaa
06.20.2012 , 12:24 AM | #135
I'm fairly certain becoming Jadus' hand is the cannon ending. This is based on the aura-besh on his holonet page. One line says "Who is the hand of Jadus?" Answer: You probably are... So the IA ending is the only one where we have 'proof' of possible cannon... and so almost no one picks that ending! LOL!

chuixupu
06.20.2012 , 01:50 AM | #136
I don't believe there is a "canon" ending, as they wouldn't give us a choice if there was supposed to be.

That quote seems to be more tongue-in-cheek anyway.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Mutive
06.20.2012 , 06:16 AM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I don't believe there is a "canon" ending,
I'd actually guess that "canon" is (or will be, if they need to pick a favorite ending to move forward) the free agent ending, mostly just because something like 90% of players (wild guess!) seem to pick it.

So if they're planning to base on ending on what later expansions are written to reflect, it will *probably* be that one, just as it will irritate the least number of players.

blooddodo
10.01.2012 , 06:08 PM | #138
Just finished my agent's story tonight, and I loved it to bits! Sure, there are some elements that aren't *completely* mindblowing, but so what?
Being a Chiss led me to face racism, but I overcame that. Being treated as second-hand, even though I'm one of the top field operatives the Empire has to offer gave me all the ingame justification to mouth off to Sith I could've wanted. I faced trial and adversity, only to come out stronger, converting enemies to allies or servants along the way.
Spoiler

LOVED IT!
You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?
dA gallery

chuixupu
10.02.2012 , 02:51 PM | #139
Thanks to the new blog and Twitter, I now know who to direct my thanks to for the awesome IA story. Thanks Mr. Alexander M. Freed. So glad he is still on board after all that downsizing, too.

Edit: damn, he just left. poop lol.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Vicentegrev
10.09.2012 , 08:50 AM | #140
I too want to know how, if at all, are we able to have Imperial Intelligence reinstated. I ended up with a similar ending to many here where I was mostly grey, dipping from time to time to Light 1 but finishing as Dark 1 and Intelligence was dissolved but I chose all of the "Stay loyal to the Empire" options. I chose not to turn over the Codex to Keeper because even though I liked him from start to finish and respected him highly, the storyline (and my own personal inclinations) forced my Sniper to trust no one but herself (perhaps to go on a killing spree of every single person on that list)

My Sniper loves the Empire and believes in what it stands for, but will take still being able to serve, albeit from the outside, over being a puppet to the Sith who care more about power than the betterment of the Empire. My only hope is that my Sniper will be waiting in the wings ready to swoop in and save the day, kill the conspirators, reinstate Keeper/Minister of Intelligence, and reestablish Imperial Intelligence in some kind of future content.

One interesting thought: in a meta Star Wars story sense, perhaps the most canon ending is the dissolution of Imperial Intelligence, the creation of Sith Intelligence as a corrupt organization and the eventual [canon] collapse of this Empire all stemming from the SIth dissolving the only organization capable of saving the Empire!
"My name is not 'Legate' -- and I don't take orders from the Republic."
Completed stories: Agent, Trooper, Smuggler
Stories in progress: Bounty Hunter, Inquisitor, Warrior
Abandoned Stories: Knight, Consular