Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

help me plz

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cvd-killer
10.07.2012 , 04:46 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by warriorcat View Post
opening your inventory (press I) is all the box's fall if so go to a vendor and sell ... you can get your companion to sell gray items... you have to be at a vendor to sell white/green/blue etc...

a ticket can be sent using the ? icon on the same bar where your skill tree / legacy show up . or using ctrl + /
thx you

cvd-killer
10.08.2012 , 10:59 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi cvd-killer,

Is your inventory full by any chance? This could be a possible reason why it will not allow you to accept the items.

If this does not help then I think we will need to get our Customer Support team to look into this for you. I would suggest to log a ticket regarding this through the in-game portal.

Please make sure to give a clear description of the issue you are having so that one of our in-game agents can help.

Thanks.

how do I do it?

cvd-killer
10.08.2012 , 11:08 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi cvd-killer,

Is your inventory full by any chance? This could be a possible reason why it will not allow you to accept the items.

If this does not help then I think we will need to get our Customer Support team to look into this for you. I would suggest to log a ticket regarding this through the in-game portal.

Please make sure to give a clear description of the issue you are having so that one of our in-game agents can help.

Thanks.
hey it's not because my inventory is full but I can not press the accept is there but it is gray and every time I go into it the same

warriorcat
10.09.2012 , 02:35 AM | #14
i am just gonna get a image of google edit it in paint to show you :P sorry about this slow responce

http://imageshack.us/a/img62/5166/314d.png i even put it in red for you, you can also do /bug in chat and select the correct box which is character or something ( i cant remeber but i think that is the one, i am not at home and i am so tired i cant remeber :P )
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

cvd-killer
10.09.2012 , 08:08 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by warriorcat View Post
i am just gonna get a image of google edit it in paint to show you :P sorry about this slow responce

http://imageshack.us/a/img62/5166/314d.png i even put it in red for you, you can also do /bug in chat and select the correct box which is character or something ( i cant remeber but i think that is the one, i am not at home and i am so tired i cant remeber :P )
thanks but they do not write back and does not help
So what should I do

Oggthebase
10.09.2012 , 08:18 AM | #16
are you talking about a crew skill mission or a class mission? Sometimes you have to select one reward out of the several items displayed in the window before accepting it.

cvd-killer
10.09.2012 , 08:20 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Oggthebase View Post
are you talking about a crew skill mission or a class mission? Sometimes you have to select one reward out of the several items displayed in the window before accepting it.
yes but there is an extra reward and I have to choose melem them but there is some and therefore I have problems
and it was crew skill

cvd-killer
10.09.2012 , 08:51 AM | #18
see file:///C:/Users/PC/Documents/Star%20Wars%20-%20The%20Old%20Republic/Screenshots/Screenshot_2012-10-09_16_48_03_801173.jpg

warriorcat
10.09.2012 , 09:07 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by cvd-killer View Post
see file:///C:/Users/PC/Documents/Star%20Wars%20-%20The%20Old%20Republic/Screenshots/Screenshot_2012-10-09_16_48_03_801173.jpg
? ? ? sending a ticket = sends a message to in game support = you get a response in a couple of hours (most likely days when you are online ) = get help and problem fixed ... we cant see that image as that is on your hard drive and not on the internet.

anyway good luck with the finding the problem.
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes