Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.08.2012 , 10:19 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The general activated another defense system. A turret popped out of the ceiling and shot down the missiles then began shooting Zero. Fine then how much are they paying you? Am I worth the amount that they pay?
"Oh, I would say so. for 100k, I would kill just about anyone."

Zero and mean quickly jumped behind some cover "funny thing, your robots. I instaled a virus into your mainframe, one that deleated all targeting paramaters for all your little toys." As she said this, the turret stoped firing at zero and opened fire on the general

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 11:35 PM | #132
That is quite a lot of money, someone must really want me dead. Once I am finished with you I will find your employer and tell them that you told me who your employer was. Then I will let you go and your employer will kill you for me. He then activated a device attached to his wrist. The turret shuddered for a moment before spinning back around and firing on Meanken this time. That was a override code, it cuts off all commands from the central hub, and changes the command to me directly. The factory is now aware of you presence even if you kill me you will never make it out alive.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 11:40 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
That is quite a lot of money, someone must really want me dead. Once I am finished with you I will find your employer and tell them that you told me who your employer was. Then I will let you go and your employer will kill you for me. He then activated a device attached to his wrist. The turret shuddered for a moment before spinning back around and firing on Meanken this time. That was a override code, it cuts off all commands from the central hub, and changes the command to me directly. The factory is now aware of you presence even if you kill me you will never make it out alive.
Zero smiled, hidden by her helmet, as the general had not thought of one thing for his suposed deathtrap, but she was not about to tell him that. she fliped out of cover and fired a missle at the turret while it was distracted, while mean tossed a grenade over the top of his cover toward the general

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 11:48 PM | #134
There might be sith or imperial representatives, Catrina warned. So be careful.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 11:55 PM | #135
Oh. Yay. Guess I'll have to be following your lead then? she smiled. My skills with the sith are.. How do you say... Poor?

JoeyAkamai
10.09.2012 , 12:03 AM | #136
To be truthful, neither am I. Catrina smiled. But can you fight sith? Maybe until help comes?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 12:12 AM | #137
Ravna smiled pulling back her robes revealing on one hip her lightsaber and on another her guard shoto. Do not worry. I can hold m own against them. They tend to think someone with my nature won't fiercely defend herself/

JoeyAkamai
10.09.2012 , 12:48 AM | #138
Then I doubt that the Sith will be a problem.

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 12:55 AM | #139
Never be to confident. They are quite crafty.

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 01:22 AM | #140
The general stopped firing, he grabbed the detonator in the air. Perfectly catching spinning around so as to cause no residence and released it back towards Meanken. If you want a real fight, for I have the feeling you are itching for a real fight, let me get to the other end to the room. He then began edging toward the end of the table making it look like he was going to try and get to the other end of the room.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.