Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.08.2012 , 07:53 PM | #121
Zero looked at her watch "Should be any mimute now." Suddenly, blaster fire started comeing from inside the base "And there we go. target will probably be in the main control room the two quietly slip into the building, following the signs to the main office. the two assambled outside the door

"Ready?"

"Always"

The two kick the door open, their guns up as they entered the room

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 08:01 PM | #122
Not yet. But I hope to. I feel he's strong with the Force.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 08:06 PM | #123
Ravna nodded I sense that many on this ship are. But I cannot be sure.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 09:02 PM | #124
The General was working on a table planning an assault on the Imperial base. he turned at the sound of the door opening. I said nobody was to bother m.... Oh. I knew the Empire would want me dead.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 09:06 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The General was working on a table planning an assault on the Imperial base. he turned at the sound of the door opening. I said nobody was to bother m.... Oh. I knew the Empire would want me dead.
Meanken grined "Now, now. Who said we were working for the empire?" the two opened fire on the general without any further warning

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 09:10 PM | #126
The general dodged the shots rolling behind a table he up turned. Scattering papers and cases everywhere. He pulled out his blaster rifle.If you are not part of the Empire then who are you with. Bounty hunters by the looks of it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 09:13 PM | #127
The general dodged the shots rolling behind a table he up turned. Scattering papers and cases everywhere. He pulled out his blaster rifle.If you are not part of the Empire then who are you with. Bounty hunters by the looks of it.
"Afraid thats classfied. handing out details about your employer is bad for buisness." Zero aimed her wrist rocket lancher at the table and fired it

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 09:42 PM | #128
The general used the spit second that Zero was off guard to throw a sleeping dart in the weak spot in her armor. He then rolled to another table using it as a shield. He had chose this table because it was made of a sturdier material. Specifically Cortosis, he knew the Empire or somebody would try to kill him while he was in office. He took advantage of a little extra credits he had gotten from being shot in combat on multiple occasions to buy the table. Well since you are tryng to kill me, figured kind of like a second to last request.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 09:48 PM | #129
The general used the spit second that Zero was off guard to throw a sleeping dart in the weak spot in her armor. He then rolled to another table using it as a shield. He had chose this table because it was made of a sturdier material. Specifically Cortosis, he knew the Empire or somebody would try to kill him while he was in office. He took advantage of a little extra credits he had gotten from being shot in combat on multiple occasions to buy the table. Well since you are tryng to kill me, figured kind of like a second to last request.
Zero had been prepared for a counterattack, and moved her arm to deflect the dart "Sorry, we are not being payed to give you a last request" Zero engaged her jetpack, flying up so she could aim over the table, and fired a barage of missles at the general

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 10:07 PM | #130
The general activated another defense system. A turret popped out of the ceiling and shot down the missiles then began shooting Zero. Fine then how much are they paying you? Am I worth the amount that they pay?