Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 06:24 PM | #1831
Kregan had managed to get off world. She smuggled herself back to republic space she had tricked Ravvok and the others no easy task, but she had some information that could help the Republic and their allies. She called out to Mal with the force.Master Mal? Can you hear me? I am in need of your aid. where are you?

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 07:39 PM | #1832
That would most probably be the filter. Might also be the materials used to make it. Well here we are. Welcome back to Dromund Kaas. Feel good to be home?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 07:50 PM | #1833
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
That would most probably be the filter. Might also be the materials used to make it. Well here we are. Welcome back to Dromund Kaas. Feel good to be home?
"It's.....not my home. not anymore. who is the employer?" Zero wasen't worried about being spoted.. under the helmet, she would be just another random bounty hunter

Bird_of_Thunder
10.08.2012 , 08:33 PM | #1834
Kaddo landed on Dromund Kaas, having tracked their ship using the beacon he placed on it, shortly after they arrived. He found them as they stepped off the ship. Give me one damn good reason I shouldn't kill you two right now
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
10.08.2012 , 08:39 PM | #1835
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kaddo landed on Dromund Kaas, having tracked their ship using the beacon he placed on it, shortly after they arrived. He found them as they stepped off the ship. Give me one damn good reason I shouldn't kill you two right now
"I will give you sevral. firstly, we imperals don't like random bounty hunters killing people in spaceports, only sith get away with that. secondly, we did not ask for you to come. We had the situation under control, and you almost ruined the plan. I had to improvise, and you were not invloved in my plans. sorry. besides, I knew you would be smart enough to slip away once you saw we had the situation under control

Bird_of_Thunder
10.08.2012 , 08:42 PM | #1836
And yet with my help we could've bagged half the crew and got even more credits. Rafaesh practically organized the whole peace treaty and the Empire would've paid good to get him! Kaddo said. He dismissed the fact and walked off, obviously pissed.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
10.08.2012 , 08:47 PM | #1837
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
And yet with my help we could've bagged half the crew and got even more credits. Rafaesh practically organized the whole peace treaty and the Empire would've paid good to get him! Kaddo said. He dismissed the fact and walked off, obviously pissed.
Zero looked over at blast "What crawed up his a**? I was told the mission paramaters, and completed them. This rafaesh guy was not my assined target."

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 09:07 PM | #1838
i have another reason. I have saved you multiple times. Next Zero different people will pay for different bounties. Kaddo might have heard of a different bounty.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 09:11 PM | #1839
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
i have another reason. I have saved you multiple times. Next Zero different people will pay for different bounties. Kaddo might have heard of a different bounty.
Zero sruged "Wasen't my job. if he wanted the guy so bad, he should have grabed him while he had the chance. I had them well distrscted, I should think. he could have easaly used a sleep dart and draged him out of there while everyone was focused on me. not my falut if he dosen't take opertunitys. shall we cash in this block of credits?"

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 09:38 PM | #1840
Yah he might as well be a crate of credits at this point. Come on. Kaddo I will by you a drink if you want. Blast started walking away slowly, waiting for an answer.