Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

That awesome feeling

Nathanol
10.06.2012 , 12:18 PM | #1
When a Sith Juggernaught/Marrauder charge on you, and you give them a dirty kick!

Aerilas
10.06.2012 , 12:21 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nathanol View Post
When a Sith Juggernaught/Marrauder charge on you, and you give them a dirty kick!
Just a helpful tip, on good juggs this won't work, as they have their shield up. Take heed of that and look for a second if it has a shield up or not.

On marauders though, it's LOVELY.
Jump, kick, get speed boost, and run behind something. yay
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Couver
10.06.2012 , 12:25 PM | #3
The even MORE awesome feeling of leaping to someone and having them spam their cc's while you're immune!

Nathanol
10.06.2012 , 12:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
Just a helpful tip, on good juggs this won't work, as they have their shield up. Take heed of that and look for a second if it has a shield up or not.

Oke, Thanks for the tip. Actually i'm just a beginning Scoundrel. (lvl 23) So I had never seen the trick not working if the jugg had his shield up.

Daiyukie
10.06.2012 , 12:58 PM | #5
Lol. I'm glad you're enjoying your class. Stay in the 40s as long as you can, trust me.
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

Wainamoinen
10.06.2012 , 03:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Nathanol View Post
Oke, Thanks for the tip. Actually i'm just a beginning Scoundrel. (lvl 23) So I had never seen the trick not working if the jugg had his shield up.
They can spec for a 4sec immunity to cc after leap - look out for a red glow around them that indicates it, you'll waste your kick if they're immune. You could root them with Tendon Blast and strafe away if you like.
It's a small world and it smells funny, I'd buy another if it wasn't for the money.
Ilmarinen 55 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

rob_y
10.06.2012 , 03:17 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post

This only won't work on Juggs in the middle tree. Rage Juggs / Focus Guardians can be stunned after leaping, and that's probably the more common spec in PvP right now.
Yan (55 - Scoundrel) Silch (50 - Guardian) Hoeven (50 - Commando)
Thith'yan (50 - Sorceror) D'lamia (50 - Marauder) Brazo (55 - Powertech)
RIVAL
The Fatman -> Prophecy of the Five

TalonKorr
10.06.2012 , 10:50 PM | #8
Can't speak for everyone but I save my dirty kirk for pocket jesus (guarded by the force/undying range) when fighting marauders. It's extremely satisfying to see them pop it, stun them, walk up behind them and have backblast ready for just when their damage reduction CD ends.
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Cates, Grisha, Scuf

Gassygunslinger
10.08.2012 , 08:07 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wainamoinen View Post
They can spec for a 4sec immunity to cc after leap - look out for a red glow around them that indicates it, you'll waste your kick if they're immune. You could root them with Tendon Blast and strafe away if you like.
Yeah, if I remember correctly, roots do not count as stuns. So Tendon Blast or Legshot will do the trick. Maybe even some grenades, if you've gottem.
Longtime SWG Vet: "Guillemette of Bria" Respect the Smuggler History
Elder Smuggler, Winner of the 5th Anniversary Rebel Painting Contest

Etten of Vrook Lamar.