Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still no dueling area on the fleet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Still no dueling area on the fleet?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RyanReagan
10.08.2012 , 03:30 PM | #1
The VIP section of the fleet is just ASKING to be a dueling area. Make it so!

1m credits and boom you can go upstairs and duel while waiting for things to happen. Fun fun fun.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

Rynis
10.08.2012 , 07:40 PM | #2
A dueling area would be amazing for multiple reasons:

1. Something to do between whatever.
2. People who like to trash talk can get their mouths shut
3. Duels are fun

And many more reasons I'm sure :P.

People have been asking for a dueling area for what seems like forever! An elevator to some wide open hanger will suffice and not be difficult to implement
#AlmightyTeejus-#twitch.tv/bjagz

Groncho
10.08.2012 , 09:54 PM | #3
yes , just do it on the fleet, there are no planets to do that
in fact why dont we ask them to erase all the planets so we can stay in the fleet like forever
Ch
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=

RyanReagan
10.09.2012 , 01:10 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Groncho View Post
in fact why dont we ask them to erase all the planets so we can stay in the fleet like forever
if they wanted me to go to the planets, why did they put all the stuff i need on a daily basis only on the fleet? sure, lets go hang out on a planet.. oh wait i need to use the terminal... oh wait i need to use a pvp vendor...
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

GARhenus
10.09.2012 , 01:13 AM | #5
because there's the class quests and sub 50 pve

MindgameZ
10.09.2012 , 01:15 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
The VIP section of the fleet is just ASKING to be a dueling area. Make it so!

1m credits and boom you can go upstairs and duel while waiting for things to happen. Fun fun fun.
OMG agreed... the fleet is nice but it does not have that "cantina" feel unless a bunch of drunken 50s are slugging it out like champs in the VIP area whist the lowbies and Non CE Ponder of the PvP party going on upstairs...
DPS-We Deliver
-WeAreRandom 50 Focus Sent--WeAreKnights 37 Shadow 23/1/17- -WeArePaladens 11 Jedi Guardian Focus- WeAreAssasinators 20 Concealment Op-

MindgameZ
10.09.2012 , 01:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Groncho View Post
But thats alot of effort....

On the fleet with a beer in hand... some guy says u suck...

"Meet me on ilum.."

10 minutes later after 4 laod screens...

"KK lets do this" duel begins and Challenger looses...

You spent 15-20 minutes of your time to ALMOST kill someone....

IF we had a dueling area in the VIP area we could not only save alot of time but bioware would make much more money of CE and SE of the game beacuse really... who doesn't want to have pvp in the fleet.
DPS-We Deliver
-WeAreRandom 50 Focus Sent--WeAreKnights 37 Shadow 23/1/17- -WeArePaladens 11 Jedi Guardian Focus- WeAreAssasinators 20 Concealment Op-

Leafy_Bug
10.09.2012 , 01:30 AM | #8
I want less lag on the fleet not more. Thanks for the idea but if you want to stroke your ego and can't wait for 4 loading screens, duel in your ship. It works.

ScarletBlaze
10.09.2012 , 01:41 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MindgameZ View Post

IF we had a dueling area in the VIP area we could not only save alot of time but bioware would make much more money of CE and SE of the game beacuse really... who doesn't want to have pvp in the fleet.

To answer your question who doesn't want pvp in the fleet ? Me.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: A Time for Renewal[ https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/sK3jz376Zu8

MindgameZ
10.09.2012 , 01:42 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
To answer your question who doesn't want pvp in the fleet ? Me.
Majority rules! if you dont like it... Hang at ur enemy base on ium / Blackhole... im sure you will have some fun. Im there pretty much all the time. Hehe
DPS-We Deliver