Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:15 PM | #1821
Understood. Hadock activated the com and contacted Mandalore. Mandalore this is Hadock Stratos. I'm in need of your assistance.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:19 PM | #1822
You can get into their speeder. They are going to take us to the next village.

Thank goodness you are alive. Are you okay? Is everyone else okay?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:22 PM | #1823
Why do I have to wait? Nara, though, did go to the speeder and sat thee, waiting.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:38 PM | #1824
Most of us are fine. Jotunheims been captured. Something to do with his defection from the empire.I placed a tracker on the hull of the ship that took him and I need you to track it for me. The channel for the tracker is S517895A. Hadock said this while walking to the speeder climbing into the back seat.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 01:54 PM | #1825
Zero, after sitting for a few minutes, decided on a mark to put on the armor. She reached over and worked for a few minutes, making a set of duel criss crossed blasters. It wasen't a complex marking, but she figured simple was best sometimes.

"So, how long till we get to the employer so we can get rid of this guy?"

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:56 PM | #1826
As soon as we reach Dromund Kaas.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 02:03 PM | #1827
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
As soon as we reach Dromund Kaas.
"Well, may as well put the armor on then" Zero grabed the armor and walked into the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later. "Right, two qustions. first, how does it look? Second, is their some sort of air filter for this helmet? this thing smells for some reason"

ToEasy
10.08.2012 , 02:36 PM | #1828
The chancellor said, Kill me, And see how many will be after you. I dare you. The chancellor stood there looking at the man. I hope you know that you and the rest of the true mandalorians will have to fight the republic and the mandalorians.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.08.2012 , 02:48 PM | #1829
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
The chancellor said, Kill me, And see how many will be after you. I dare you. The chancellor stood there looking at the man. I hope you know that you and the rest of the true mandalorians will have to fight the republic and the mandalorians.
You truly do not understand, us. Lucky for you I don`t want you deadWith that he slapped the chancellor, with with back of his axe. Then one his men came upto him Mandalore, we done what we need, time to go. Good, time to go He then looked at the chancellor, and gave him a kick while he was down.Then said I will see you, around. Then mandalore and his men started to go. Their destination the local starport, all ships where already taken by them. As they moved the, the locals tried to fight back with local security force. Though they where no match, for trained warriors of the mandalorians.
Soon as they got their they set off for his, new territory dantooine.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.08.2012 , 05:16 PM | #1830
Kaddo had dissapeared in the negotiations. He collected a couple weapons, including a deployable short-vibroblade, a whole bunch of detonators, many ammo clips, two extra blasters, and a deployable carbonite freeze gun. He grabbed a few other things and went to the roof. He crouched and saw a few White Maw pirates with the others. Kaddo had seen Blast and Zero leave with Jotunheim, knew they had screwed him over. In a compound full of hostiles, he was surely to be found. Kaddo decided to break for it and jumped off the roof, his impact-support systems breaking the fall. He then moved far from the compound, and his ship arrived. Kaddo jumped on and left the system to find Zero and Blast
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>