Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Senior Citizen Players?

Glennahansen
10.08.2012 , 10:00 AM | #21
I don't think I qualify for senior citizen, but I am 56 and love playing the game. I haven't started playing PVP yet and am just getting into playing with groups (never did any group or online games before as well as new to the MMO gender.) I don't belong to any Guilds either.

ahnog
10.08.2012 , 10:22 AM | #22
55, Retired,Vietnam Era Air Force Veteran, two grandkids and one in the hanger; and Avid Fan of SWTOR
Ahnog
Hokey religions can't replace a good blaster at your side

ahnog
10.08.2012 , 10:26 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Glennahansen View Post
I don't think I qualify for senior citizen, but I am 56 and love playing the game. I haven't started playing PVP yet and am just getting into playing with groups (never did any group or online games before as well as new to the MMO gender.) I don't belong to any Guilds either.
We could use you in Republic University. I'm looking for experienced players to help people level. Shadowlands
Ahnog

Gronkaarr
10.08.2012 , 11:42 AM | #24
"Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose. I'll be right back. Don't you go dying on me!"

moonshoter
10.08.2012 , 09:32 PM | #25
Senior Citizen Players buy most im a Senior Citizen Player but im only 56 >))
my mom is 76 and plays WoW every day she doesn't like Swtor .....

moonshoter
10.08.2012 , 09:36 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Glennahansen View Post
you do or are a Senior Citizen i forgot what age you actlly are ... I'm 56 and alot of places think im a Senior Citizen .. take AARP you can't get membership with them till your 50 something .. ..

ahnog
10.09.2012 , 04:30 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by moonshoter View Post
Senior Citizen Players buy most im a Senior Citizen Player but im only 56 >))
my mom is 76 and plays WoW every day she doesn't like Swtor .....
That's remarkable! Would love to meet your mom and hear her discuss her WOW "game."
Ahnog

NgeneR
10.09.2012 , 11:24 AM | #28
Made it to level 60 in real life--Shadowlands to play with my friends, Harbinger to play with my son. Two grandkids.

anonymi
05.15.2013 , 09:22 AM | #29
Also level 60 IRL, still working. Been a PC gamergirl for 30+ years; not giving it up now!

5 50+ girls on Harbinger, 4 Imps for me 1 lvl 50-and a-lowbie 'Pub to play with my friends and granddaughter. Started pre-launch on Corellian Run; going to roll Imps to level on Shadowlands as guildies have long left for "greener pastures" .