Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thursday Night Ranked Warzone! Join!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Thursday Night Ranked Warzone! Join!

BigGoatBR
10.06.2012 , 05:22 AM | #21
Bumping this just to say that there was reasonable movement concerning rankeds on Thursday and Friday, as discussed.

We didn't have as many games as last week, but it was fun. Also, the idea of Thursday being more casual/light was respected. On Friday there was a full guild ready to rank, which I think is right from their part (it's what was discussed). But until I left it was just this guild and another more random group, so people were trying to balance things out.

Just hope people keep getting involved in the rankeds.

We didn't hear about Imperial groups out there, and at some point we queue'd for 20 minutes or so while waiting for a pub x pub ranked to end, and nothing came up. So if imps out there are interested in the idea, let us know. And also try to respect the general convention that Thursday will be a lighter night, leaving more serious/heavy pvping for Friday. If you don't, people will just stop queueing so it's on you =).

Riggz
10.06.2012 , 10:05 AM | #22
Friday during the day we were able to get a 100% pug team for ranked and it was a lot of fun! It was a good chance for people who normally don't do ranked and alts to get gear. If you ever want to play pug v pug ranked whisper urdnought/kap/mogar! I'll just spam fleet to get a group. However If it's a pug don't assemble an A team because you'll get one match and the pugs will bail.
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

BigGoatBR
10.06.2012 , 06:34 PM | #23
Nice to hear it, Urd.

Lets see if we can make a pub x imp match next week, with all pugs. I for one am bothered by the fact that only inter-faction rankeds are going on right now...

We are having same kind of matches, random groups with minor adjustments to teams (eg: both team having healers and so on), specially on Thursday.

* You should join with that Jugg of yours and leave your operative at sleep! =)

Riggz
10.08.2012 , 09:29 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by BigGoatBR View Post
Nice to hear it, Urd.

Lets see if we can make a pub x imp match next week, with all pugs. I for one am bothered by the fact that only inter-faction rankeds are going on right now...

We are having same kind of matches, random groups with minor adjustments to teams (eg: both team having healers and so on), specially on Thursday.

* You should join with that Jugg of yours and leave your operative at sleep! =)
Sounds great!! This Thursday at, lets say 6:30 pst let's get a ranked pug going! I'll bring Kap my jug (Lolz) and If we can't find healers I'll just bring Mogar who is in recruit. I'll let Urdnought take the night off
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>