Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:48 AM | #91
He is the most experienced General in the field. he is not as highly ranked as the ones on Coruscant. but those ones are fat and not used to the work that this General is. if we remove this man then the Army will become highly disabled.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:49 AM | #92
I study the force. I was reading a document of my master's. Catrina grimly took the holcon, remembering the battle that took her master's life.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:52 AM | #93
Im more of a intellectual myself really. I study old artifacts and stuff. Pretty handy with most forms of tech to. Ravna sat down across from Catrina.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:54 AM | #94
Is Master Kregan your master?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:57 AM | #95
Sort of. Mine died a few years back as I was about to become a sentinel. Master Kregan looks out for me. Keeps me in line. Or so she says. Other members of the council don't approve of her methods alot. But she does mean well. Most of the time. Ravna laughed and relaxed some more.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 02:07 AM | #96
Mine died as well. But it was after my training with him. Catrina smiled at the memories.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 02:18 AM | #97
Someone knocked on Catrina's door.hello May I come in?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 02:29 AM | #98
Please do. More quietly, she added If we get any more we might as well have a party.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 02:35 AM | #99
A man stepped in to the room. He wore a cloak which covered everything else he was wearing.I could not help but overhear that you are an acquaintance of Jedi master Kregan. How is she doing?

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 02:49 AM | #100
Catrina looked at Ravana, indicating for her to answer.