Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:12 AM | #81
Ravna heard one of the computers in the room making an odd noise. I can fix that sound. Im good with tech. Oh and no worries Im not the snooping kind, just direct the other Jedi to me if she wishes to talk. I don't want to be a bother.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:16 AM | #82
Trust me she seems to want someone to talk to anyways. Thank you for the offer, you may help once you have checked your room and met the other jedi. Goodbye for now. He turned back to Zero and Meanken, showing that their conversation was done. Anything else you want to know, or would you like me to pull some credits out for you from Imperial Intelligence.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:20 AM | #83
Ravna tunred around flustered Party poopers. she muttered, before heading towards her room stopping a moment outside what was supposed to be the other Jedi's door where she knocked. Anyone home? she asked softly.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 01:23 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Trust me she seems to want someone to talk to anyways. Thank you for the offer, you may help once you have checked your room and met the other jedi. Goodbye for now. He turned back to Zero and Meanken, showing that their conversation was done. Anything else you want to know, or would you like me to pull some credits out for you from Imperial Intelligence.
Zero recovered from her shock, finaly. "Er, you don't happen to know where on balmora this general is, do you? It's a big planet."

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:25 AM | #85
Catrina looked up. A holocon was on a table in front of her. Come in.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:28 AM | #86
Ravna walked in and bowed. I'm Ravna Stratos. The council sent me... Im still trying to figure out why. Master Kregan probably pulling another one of her jokes on me. She gets like that sometimes.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:31 AM | #87
Yes he is on the main front near a droid facility. I believe the Empire called it the 9-356 sector. if that helps.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:34 AM | #88
I doubt that this would be a joke. This is serious business. But there is always a reason. Catrina turned off the holocon. It was about her old master.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:38 AM | #89
Ravna brushed her hair out of her face and smiled. Shes always been the one to send me on these weird missions that I'm barely qualified for! Then laughs when I call her panicking like an idiot telling me its the will of the force blah blah blah. Whats the deal with the holocron?

meanken
10.08.2012 , 01:43 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Yes he is on the main front near a droid facility. I believe the Empire called it the 9-356 sector. if that helps.
"Good, we can work with that. maybe turn his own droids against him. I will look into it. anything else we need to know about the target before we go?"

"Like, what makes him worth 100k? I understand keeper, but why this random general?