Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

meanken
10.07.2012 , 01:32 PM | #411
hey, tooeasy, I don't think the chancler is going to be so quick to belive the information he was sent without any proof of it. considering the sorce, he would probably at least take a while to conferm it for himself, probably using the SIS, before just declaring war outright

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 01:40 PM | #412
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
hey, tooeasy, I don't think the chancler is going to be so quick to belive the information he was sent without any proof of it. considering the sorce, he would probably at least take a while to conferm it for himself, probably using the SIS, before just declaring war outright
yep me too consering sabrina dead in morgue at this time

ToEasy
10.07.2012 , 01:46 PM | #413
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Ture, I can edit it now.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 02:41 PM | #415
okay how do you lot think the finaly should go down
mandalore v mandalore on dantooine ?
ravvock killed or dark council wiped?
the republic at war with the empire?

bot how did you get past the republic fleet then the imperial fleet to land on korriban?

Bird_of_Thunder
10.07.2012 , 10:10 PM | #416
edited my post. this time Ravvok is out PERMANENTLY! No exceptions
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
10.07.2012 , 10:14 PM | #417
Bot hadock nara and the others do not know who blast is... nor zero...

Bird_of_Thunder
10.07.2012 , 10:19 PM | #418
edited. Dan is Blast's covername i think
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 11:17 PM | #419
Maybe Mandalore against Mandalore. However the Empire will be at war with the Republic. The end of this Rp will be the beginning of the other.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 12:24 AM | #420
going to need someone to rp the white maw forces