Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pub Hacks

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ink-Blot
10.07.2012 , 01:05 PM | #11
I clearly stated that I wasn't for sure and that I haven't played the class. I showed the video to some really good Operative healers and they said it looked fishy. Flame all you want, but there are very few op/scoundrel healers that I can't bring down eventually. This dude was just absurd. I roll my tank with an Op healer in our guild and we have kited 5 people for several minutes easily, but no way he can just instant heal over and over. I have fought against what many people consider to be the best Op/scoundrel heals on sever and not once have i seen that. Think what you like I don't care. I reported him and if BW thinks there is something wrong they will do something. If this is common for Op/scoundrel then they would always get top heals in every Warzone since they would never die according to how he was playing.
Sniper Shinro Mercenary Fulcore Juggernaut Starflame Sorcerer Ink-Blot
Assassin TiffaPowertech Ćnder

Skodan
10.07.2012 , 01:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ink-Blot View Post
If this is common for Op/scoundrel then they would always get top heals in every Warzone since they would never die according to how he was playing.
not true. its the difference between knowing how to handle your resources, not wasting energy on attacks, keeping probes up but still not wasting energy.

not everyone utilizes their energy to max efficiency.
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Tiggy
10.07.2012 , 02:03 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
not true. its the difference between knowing how to handle your resources, not wasting energy on attacks, keeping probes up but still not wasting energy.

not everyone utilizes their energy to max efficiency.
Exactly, that coupled with being guarded by a good tank Plus by the golden AoE heal on the floor, he wasn't the only healer.

Edit to add: An example of me doing high healing with low death rate (no I'm not showing off, I've seen far higher healing numbers on The Red Eclipse server.

Clicky
The Nac'mac'feegle Legacy
Healosaurusrex - Afk'sammich - Ohaithar

Metalmac
10.07.2012 , 02:14 PM | #14
I know several Operative healers and they all said they couldn't do that. He didn't cast a heal and the instant heal is for people below 30%. He was casting an Instant heal all the time on everyone. I have fought some of the best Scoundrel/Op healers, and not a one has ever done that. His Upper hand never went away. If he was to use that instant heal that uses Upper hand then it would go away not refresh, or at least what I have been told.
You can change your build so that you have 40% crit and over 75% Surge and with that you get Upper Hand on almost 50% of your casts. This ensures you never run out of Upper Hand.
For a Sawbones the less Upper Hand you have the less instant casts you have. Emergency Medpack is free.
Now on my Sawbones in PVE I use this build and people are amazed how I can heal but the trick is Upper Hand.

I do not have the PVP gear for this yet but when I get Full WH and re mod that is going to be my build.

Metalmac
10.07.2012 , 02:15 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiggy View Post
Exactly, that coupled with being guarded by a good tank Plus by the golden AoE heal on the floor, he wasn't the only healer.

Edit to add: An example of me doing high healing with low death rate (no I'm not showing off, I've seen far higher healing numbers on The Red Eclipse server.

Clicky
Yea there was a Sage Healer up on the AMMO box casting AOE heals on the people and he was putting a second bubble on the Sawbones. He is directly behind the people fighting all alone there you can see him in the Video.

Metalmac
10.07.2012 , 02:19 PM | #16
I clearly stated that I wasn't for sure and that I haven't played the class. I showed the video to some really good Operative healers and they said it looked fishy. Flame all you want, but there are very few op/scoundrel healers that I can't bring down eventually. This dude was just absurd. I roll my tank with an Op healer in our guild and we have kited 5 people for several minutes easily, but no way he can just instant heal over and over. I have fought against what many people consider to be the best Op/scoundrel heals on sever and not once have i seen that. Think what you like I don't care. I reported him and if BW thinks there is something wrong they will do something. If this is common for Op/scoundrel then they would always get top heals in every Warzone since they would never die according to how he was playing.
It was how he played and how he built his Sawbones. And if you can can kill a healer alone then you must be hacking.

Also watching the video you can see when he gets in trouble he goes to one side away from door to get heals from Sage.

Lunacriss
10.07.2012 , 07:41 PM | #17
He's a scoundrel healer with a guard and a backup sage healer and you think it's hacks because you cannot kill him?

sandmanusd
10.07.2012 , 10:36 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunacriss View Post
He's a scoundrel healer with a guard and a backup sage healer and you think it's hacks because you cannot kill him?
This...

WTFsandwich
10.08.2012 , 04:55 AM | #19
This entire thread is just lulz.

"I can't kill him, he must be hacking."

Ink-Blot
10.08.2012 , 08:21 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by WTFsandwich View Post
This entire thread is just lulz.

"I can't kill him, he must be hacking."
I clearly stated that it was not the fact that I couldn't kill him, but rather the fact that he was constantly only using his instant heal the entire warzone. The sage healer was barely even healing. I should have posted the stats I guess. I know that it is extremely hard to kill op/scoundrel healers. I know because I tank with one and need at least 3 to 4 Dps to bring us down. Again this isn't what I was complaining about. His upper hand refreshes after every heal and he is constantly using the instant heal. I never said omg he hacks because I can't kill him. I have just never have seen that class only use instant heal to everyone constantly. He had over 730k heals from his AoE and instant casting. I interrupted every cast that I could but he rarely casted anything. So basically he was healing without the possibility of ever being stopped. That sage didn't even get 350k heals. I think barely even broke 300k.
Sniper Shinro Mercenary Fulcore Juggernaut Starflame Sorcerer Ink-Blot
Assassin TiffaPowertech Ćnder