Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You know your in trouble when..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
You know your in trouble when..

SithIntraining
10.07.2012 , 08:52 AM | #61
When the powertech tank doesn't know how to pull a group to initiate combat, can't hold threat off the dps, uses grapple instead of jet charge, doesn't use flame sweep, and pretty much let's the sniper in the group do all the tanking. All in a Hard Mode. Thankfully the healer was very well-geared and experienced with this kind of thing (I'm assuming), so the run was kind of exciting and really funny!

WaywardSith
10.07.2012 , 09:36 AM | #62
You're doing a FP at 3AM and your healer is a building away, dying, and training everything possible. Then he says "Sorry guys, I can't really stay awake. About to pass out. But let's continue!"

Ardim
10.07.2012 , 03:16 PM | #63
When you single-handedly steal the enemy turret from not one, but TWO people as a Deception Assassin when the other team owns two of them in Alderaan and the score is tied.

You then proceed to hold it by yourself like a boss, calling out for help while killing approaching pubs over and over. Oh, and those two guards? Killed em LIKE A BAWS.

Unfortunately, no one comes to help defend, even after 1-2 minutes of calling as your teammates are being "DERP, let's get mid! Derp!". Eventually, four Pubs swarm you, but you continue being LIKE A BAWS, and hold them off for 30 seconds or so until you finally die.... Then they cap the turret and we lose.

A tragically true story that just happened to me today. I've never done so many facepalms in my entire life
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Aerios: Powertech Avran: Sniper

WaywardSith
10.07.2012 , 05:13 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
When you single-handedly steal the enemy turret from not one, but TWO people as a Deception Assassin when the other team owns two of them in Alderaan and the score is tied.

You then proceed to hold it by yourself like a boss, calling out for help while killing approaching pubs over and over. Oh, and those two guards? Killed em LIKE A BAWS.

Unfortunately, no one comes to help defend, even after 1-2 minutes of calling as your teammates are being "DERP, let's get mid! Derp!". Eventually, four Pubs swarm you, but you continue being LIKE A BAWS, and hold them off for 30 seconds or so until you finally die.... Then they cap the turret and we lose.

A tragically true story that just happened to me today. I've never done so many facepalms in my entire life
I was rooting for you all the way up until the end!

Trooperzslash
10.07.2012 , 05:29 PM | #65
Someone of a different class is wearing the same non moddable gear as you

Ardim
10.07.2012 , 05:44 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by WaywardSith View Post
I was rooting for you all the way up until the end!
Hehe.

I could only kill so many, since I have absolutely no heals and I had no time to recover.

Still, I must've killed at the very least 4-5 players before dying. That's something I can be proud of
The Alabaster Legacy

Sith-Viscera
10.07.2012 , 06:25 PM | #67
You know you're in trouble when?

1st your Tank asks you " hey how do you turn on this flash light?"
2nd Your healer screams when she gets hit and yells, " I NEED A PARAMEDIC DROID, NOW!!!"
3rd and last. You know you're in trouble when? 3 out of 4 of the team, see Darth Malgus, leap up and land in front of them and you smell something foul and then you see, piles of @^$# at those three's boot heels. So at the point you just disconnect and call it a night....

Warlord_Maliken
10.07.2012 , 06:34 PM | #68
You charge an enemy and get stunned for 3 seconds. (+10% resolve build)
When you arise, you are blinded for 7 seconds.
When you are unblinded, you charge an enemy and get stunned for 4 seconds.

This actually happens to me all the time in PvP just thought I would share this with you all.

Ardim
10.07.2012 , 08:52 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Warlord_Maliken View Post
You charge an enemy and get stunned for 3 seconds. (+10% resolve build)
When you arise, you are blinded for 7 seconds.
When you are unblinded, you charge an enemy and get stunned for 4 seconds.

This actually happens to me all the time in PvP just thought I would share this with you all.
Oh my God, yes, THIS!

CCs are RIDICULOUS in PvP now
The Alabaster Legacy

KeeferE
10.08.2012 , 03:33 AM | #70
When your in a WZ trying to heal and no one guards you and all the while getting attacked and stunned then someone yells what a bad healer....