Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
10.07.2012 , 02:52 AM | #11
Sabrina who know dyed her hair blond, so not to be recognised. Took her fury to narshda, here she had to meet a local hutt crime lord. Da tella de hutt, he ran pirating ships and smuggling jobs in the sector. Though he lacked, his own manufacturing base. He had plenty of money, to buy ships. Sabrina job was to persuade him, to come on board with our secret alliance. To raid and pillage, the republic. The ground has become very fluid since the mandalorians, battles for succession. Both the republic and the empire where worse of by it.
It would not be long before, she arrived at the space port. Then she would have to make her move, and find out what this hutt like`s. So she could find out how, to use him. Then get him to give us, secret information on the Revivers. This way they would not know, what happening until it was too late. The imperial fleet was not far away, just inside their space.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.07.2012 , 09:36 AM | #12
Kaddo's ship landed at the station. He had used the code and made it in safely. He walked through the place, looking to find his hirers. Finally, he found Corruk. I'm here for a job. Anything you want me to do, consider it done
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
10.07.2012 , 09:45 AM | #13
Zarron sat in his D-5 Mantis looking for work. He had heard of a group called the Revivers. So Zarron decided to make a holocall to their leader to see if they were will to give him work. Hello, my name is Zarron Del. I am looking for work, do you have a job that pays well? said Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 11:56 AM | #14
Excuse me a moment, Jedi. He turned to Kaddo. Yes we need to you to check a possible planet destination for our fleet. We will pay you handsomely, also if you are okay with it, we wish to hire you permanently. The first planet we need checked is Tatooine. We are planning to send an incursion onto the to look for something of much importance.

The leader activated the com.Hello Zharron. We are hiring at the moment. Please come to the fleet.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.07.2012 , 12:03 PM | #15
Mean and Zero arrived at the ship they were told to go to

"So, where is this guy?"

"Well, let's look around, he has to be here somewhere"

The two begin walking around, eventuly seeing a man speaking with another hunter. the two walk up to him

"You the guy that called?"

Bird_of_Thunder
10.07.2012 , 12:04 PM | #16
Kaddo turned to see some familiar faces. Meanken and Zero? Still working as bounty hunters, eh?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
10.07.2012 , 12:07 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kaddo turned to see some familiar faces. Meanken and Zero? Still working as bounty hunters, eh?
"It pays better"

"We don't really have a place in the empire anymore. We stayed as a team, figured we could get more donw that way"

"And charge twice as much"

Bird_of_Thunder
10.07.2012 , 12:14 PM | #18
Kaddo laughed. Well you two must make some pretty good bounty hunters with all that talking your doing
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
10.07.2012 , 12:21 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Excuse me a moment, Jedi. He turned to Kaddo. Yes we need to you to check a possible planet destination for our fleet. We will pay you handsomely, also if you are okay with it, we wish to hire you permanently. The first planet we need checked is Tatooine. We are planning to send an incursion onto the to look for something of much importance.

The leader activated the com.Hello Zharron. We are hiring at the moment. Please come to the fleet.
Will do. Zarron then began to fly to the fleet. Once he made it he landed in the hangar of the capitol ship and began to walk to the leader of the Revivers.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
10.07.2012 , 12:25 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kaddo laughed. Well you two must make some pretty good bounty hunters with all that talking your doing
"It works out, she handles the boring talking part most of the time, and I just wait to stab the target in the back when they are not looking."