Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Empire owns Foundry for like 10 months now...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Empire owns Foundry for like 10 months now...

GhostDrone
10.07.2012 , 08:24 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
Yeah.

And there's no option to join him unfortunately, which SUCKS. I mean, the guy makes so much sense when he explains everything to you. It makes even MORE sense if you're an alien.

But no, we just HAD to go, "Sorry Malgus, I'ma keel you now. Derp."
I honestly like to think that BioWare ran out of money at the point where they were writing the False Emperor story and just decided to "erase" him from the picture until they get the funds to further expand on it.

Since i imagine joining him and being a part of this New Empire would need tons of more voice work from Jamie Glover (His voice actor) and other NPCs, as well.

If anything, Malgus should get his own game. There seems to be lots of events that we could participate in through his perspective.

Like his training, his first encounter with Eleena Daru, his military campaigns in the Outer Rim. I could literally go on for hours on why he needs to be greatly expanded upon.

It's just very rare that we get a new Sith character that's so interesting and likeable.

/fanboy mode off.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Alec_Fortescue
10.07.2012 , 08:32 AM | #12
Which particular cut-scene clearly reveals the fate of the Foundry?
Spoiler
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Ardim
10.07.2012 , 09:19 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Which particular cut-scene clearly reveals the fate of the Foundry?
Spoiler
Spoiler
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

Eightus
10.07.2012 , 11:39 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Which was a VERY dumb decision, in my opinion.

Spoiler

Such a wasted opportunity for expansion in that particular storyline. I really hope they bring it back sometime in the future.
Spoiler

GhostDrone
10.07.2012 , 12:41 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Eightus View Post
Spoiler
Yeah, that's what i'm hoping.

I know what would be a serious plot twist and one that might actually be plausible.

Spoiler
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Temeluchus
10.07.2012 , 06:16 PM | #16
Spoiler
Actually,
Spoiler
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.”

Eightus
10.07.2012 , 06:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Yeah, that's what i'm hoping.

I know what would be a serious plot twist and one that might actually be plausible.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Eightus
10.07.2012 , 06:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
Actually,
Spoiler
Can you provide us with a link of the interview or the statement in which this new Lead Writer said that. If it is indeed true then that will really suck. And regarding his apprentice, unfortunately i dont think she can be nearly as epic as Malgus was, though it will still be interesting to see where her story goes.

Temeluchus
10.08.2012 , 02:35 PM | #19
Can you provide us with a link of the interview or the statement in which this new Lead Writer said that. If it is indeed true then that will really suck. And regarding his apprentice, unfortunately i dont think she can be nearly as epic as Malgus was, though it will still be interesting to see where her story goes.
http://torwars.com/2012/08/22/torwar...res-hall-hood/

Hall Hood interview from a month or two ago. The Malgus part happens toward the middle/end in the Spoiler section of the interview.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.”

Eightus
10.10.2012 , 09:44 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
http://torwars.com/2012/08/22/torwar...res-hall-hood/

Hall Hood interview from a month or two ago. The Malgus part happens toward the middle/end in the Spoiler section of the interview.

Well that really does suck., thanks for the link anyway.