Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a crappy pug

Chloe
10.06.2012 , 05:40 PM | #101
I didn't read everything, but here's some of my personal favorites:

+ Hi, I rolled a sage because I like face tanking all the melee dps.

+ Hi, I'm a jug and someone just passed the ball and I'm at 100% health. Screw this, I pass it to the half dead 13k HP gunslinger so I can go tunnel in the pit.

+ Stop yelling at me because I didn't call for help, my keyboard was CC'd.

Chuckbobuck
10.06.2012 , 05:50 PM | #102
AHAHAHA they went after our healer when I'M the one killing them!
Herbie Hancock, Fat Mama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNY9JFR-KY

powertech ... or vanguard?

Tiranea
10.06.2012 , 07:40 PM | #103
What, the enemy just scored/captured an objective/planted a bomb on the first door? You guys suck! /leave

What, we just lost a node/had a bomb planted behind us on the other side of the map? Let me stand here and berate you in chat, because obviously I know exactly what happened and clearly nobody else has even the faintest idea. What, you expect me to actually play instead?

I'm not going to bother capping or planting, even though the enemy is nearly dead. Someone else is bound to do it, and I want that killing blow!

I complain loudly about how my team never has any healers, while the two healers that we actually do have keep getting nuked by the enemy and receive no assistance.

I'm not going to use Guard, why would I want to take more damage?!
My personal SWTOR Fan Blog: Going Commando

Eillack
10.06.2012 , 07:46 PM | #104
"Hmmm West Turret on Novare Coast needs help...Imps really pushing on it and we might lose it if we don't act now...I'll go to East turret non-stop even though I'm level 13 and the 2 imps there are 40+ !

Oh...you lost the turret? That sucks."
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

BaineOs
10.06.2012 , 08:20 PM | #105
- Hey look that sniper with half health surrounded by 2 vanguards and 1 sentinel is from that pvp guild he must be good I'm going to pass him the huttball so he can go score....hey he died ***!!

- That sniper with 1/5 health getting bashed is closer to the fire pits I'll pass the huttball to him and ignore the full health tank team mate that's heading towards me.

- I might have green gear not recruit but hey I look cool!!

- (Novare Coast)
*Random dude* Hey lvl 47 gunslinger I need help at west
Gunslinger runs to aid west
*Random dude* I'm going to help south
Leaves gunslinger alone at west to kill the single enemy
*Random dude* Hey we're loosing south *** dude you're our strongest player FFS come and help instead of farming medals
*Gunslinger* I'm alone at west I can't leave it unguarded, switch places?
*FFS west is safe leave it*
/facepalm

- (Voidstar)
This game is so bugged we're not doing any damage!!!!
....Have you tried killing the healer?
Es'carli D'Lakutos (Active) - Baine Os Juros (Active)
Engineering spec

Voranis
10.06.2012 , 08:47 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by DevorRentreen View Post
that doesn't beat that Sentinel I had in my group the other day. Throughtout a complete Voidstar he managed to do 3308 damage. AS A SENT!!!!
Well duh!

He was our healer!

( ... even if you hand the keyboard to a 2 year old they're bound to accidently beat those numbers.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
One man's fate decided by another man's wait.
Voranis Cometchaser-Master Bounty Hunter/Creature Handler-Bloodfin

Sedi
10.06.2012 , 08:49 PM | #107
I know they said to guard the doors and not leave them, but this guy is at half health and running away! I know it's more beneficial to chase him down and finish him! (Enemy gets bomb on door)

I know this guy probably got on the node before me, but hey I think it's more beneficial to see if I get it before him than it is beneficial for me to stop any one who might try and stop him from getting the node! (Interrupted by 1 juggernaut with 2 seconds to go)

Dang! I keep hitting this guy but his health is rejuvenating! And what is this idiot talking about "kill the healers" they can't do any damage so they aren't top priority!

Why would i go after the ball carrier? He has like full health, I see someone with half health running toward the health pack! (Rot worms score!)

LOL this newb juggernaut fell in our pit, doesn't he know the only way to get to our end zone is if he takes the ramps? I'll just sit up here and fire down on him, it's not like he can jump to me or any thing. (Rot worms score!)

To name but a few...
The Ebon Hawk: The Icebreaker Legacy
RiStL

Voranis
10.06.2012 , 08:57 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
I know they said to guard the doors and not leave them, but this guy is at half health and running away! I know it's more beneficial to chase him down and finish him! (Enemy gets bomb on door)

I know this guy probably got on the node before me, but hey I think it's more beneficial to see if I get it before him than it is beneficial for me to stop any one who might try and stop him from getting the node! (Interrupted by 1 juggernaut with 2 seconds to go)

Dang! I keep hitting this guy but his health is rejuvenating! And what is this idiot talking about "kill the healers" they can't do any damage so they aren't top priority!

Why would i go after the ball carrier? He has like full health, I see someone with half health running toward the health pack! (Rot worms score!)

LOL this newb juggernaut fell in our pit, doesn't he know the only way to get to our end zone is if he takes the ramps? I'll just sit up here and fire down on him, it's not like he can jump to me or any thing. (Rot worms score!)

To name but a few...
Wouldn't it be such a great 'quality of life' improvement if events like these would trigger the announcer ...
"That's one dumb Frogdog!"
One man's fate decided by another man's wait.
Voranis Cometchaser-Master Bounty Hunter/Creature Handler-Bloodfin

Peter_
10.06.2012 , 11:53 PM | #109
few from my experience, mostly from yesterday

but i will start with person from this thread
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
It's stupid to use east/west anyway it changes depending on what side you spawn
CW:
group leader say 2 snow rest mid
reality - 7mid 1 grass

ok we captured snow, lets now all go mid and farm them as they spawn, wait where are they? we lost snow?

somebody is writing ATTACK HEALER!!!!!!!!
1. group leader is ******* he didnt mark the healer, how should I know who to attack?
2. everybody is doing 1on1 so I will also choose somebody who is not being attacked yet

one of our guys is capturing, but 2 enemies are running to him to interrupt, dont worry we will beat them on the way without using stuns

ok i am standing with tank in the mid, as other are defending snow from attack, and now 3 respawned enemies running to mid, i better leave for snow without saying anything i am sure tank will handle them

i am tank, but i will not use my protection on healer, because i will die faster
and if i should use it then i will only get my 3 medals and i will protect dps because healer can heal himself

NC:
group leader say 2east rest mid
but i am very good dps in battlemaster i will go west, look also guy who just captured east is comming with me, doesnt matter that there are 2 enemies waiting which we cannot beat, and group leader is ***** he still didnt capture mid, and now we are also loosing east?? lame team i am leaving

i am sniper defending south with full wh tank. tank tells me to go help east because they urgently need help or we will loose it. no i want to defend, tank can go help them if he wants. tank goes, i am attacked by 2 people and killed in 10sec..

ok we have two turrets and leader says that we should defend them. but i want to capture also 3rd one! they can survive few seconds without me... ****** they lost turret

huttball:

lets just run around and kill other people possibly 1on1

i am sorc in team without healers, i can heal but i will not because i am dps

lets fill resolve bar of this guy with ball just before firepit

guy is waiting at enemy line for pass, i will not pass him i am good and can bring ball alone.... ********* healer why didnt you heal me???

our tank is carrying the ball, but he is almost dead so I will just stand here where no one can see me possibly in stealth and out of tanks field of view, and then blame tank that he didnt pass me

i will stand here at the edge and watch what is going on in the pit, what if somebody will come from ramps? wait.. they can jump on you?

voidstar:

ok i will stand here defend door and look in front of me. there is no way somebody can stealth behind me and plant the bomb

we are 7 on one side and tank alone on other, we are under attack but now only 3 left, tank is writing that he needs help as 5 are attacking him, ok hold on lets just finish these 3 and we will come

lets fight in mid far away from door i am sure we can beat them before they can reach the door... wait they have stealthers???

RGMetal
10.07.2012 , 10:10 AM | #110
Anyone else reading these hear the "Mayhem" guy from those Allstate commercials in their head?
<The Core>
Toshirou / Ichíro / Keiichi / Kusanagí / Verdandí / Musashí

Referal Link.