Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a Republic Guild/ Flexible

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Looking for a Republic Guild/ Flexible

MandFlurry
09.20.2012 , 12:12 AM | #1
I have My Mother to help take care of some times, and I also sometimes can't walk to my computer for playing daily, sometimes with my pain I have to take days or even a week away from playing. Right now i'm just asking different Guilds what kind of ppl they want, and choose what will probably suit me best with me and my family come first.

My Main, though i've been here since beta is only a lvl 24, and would need help lvl'ing in FPS and probably better armor. I also like to help other ppl to, and I have a lot of alts to, none are unfortunately lvl 50. I'm in the Pacific Time Zone. I love to do hang out with Guild members when possible to. I think the thins I need most in-game is a lot of lvl'ing, and upgradeing armor. I would also like to know any of the Guilds hours of playtime to, thanx.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator

JacksonMo
10.06.2012 , 08:21 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MandFlurry View Post
I have My Mother to help take care of some times, and I also sometimes can't walk to my computer for playing daily, sometimes with my pain I have to take days or even a week away from playing. Right now i'm just asking different Guilds what kind of ppl they want, and choose what will probably suit me best with me and my family come first.

My Main, though i've been here since beta is only a lvl 24, and would need help lvl'ing in FPS and probably better armor. I also like to help other ppl to, and I have a lot of alts to, none are unfortunately lvl 50. I'm in the Pacific Time Zone. I love to do hang out with Guild members when possible to. I think the thins I need most in-game is a lot of lvl'ing, and upgradeing armor. I would also like to know any of the Guilds hours of playtime to, thanx.
<Tribunal> will take you on. We are quite casual and don't mind folks with odd schedules.
Nearly all of us are adults. Mostly with families, a few college kids. We raid a couple times a week, on Sunday and Thursday, and sometimes Monday, depending who can make it.
Look me up. My 3 main toons are listed below. Or you can shoot me a PM here.