Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New 50, need some info on SM/HM/NM Fps and Ops.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
New 50, need some info on SM/HM/NM Fps and Ops.

Defiancey
10.06.2012 , 06:38 PM | #1
Im feeling very over whelmed when sitting on the fleet seeing all these people asking people to join X op/fp in SM or HM. I have found a few guides as to what type of gear can drops from which one. Im also confused on the GF and the rewards you get from completion, along with getting missions from the daily terminal. I ran a SM Karagins Palace the other night and a SM Eternity Vault today. Now the KP one we didnt get to finish, a tank got something he wanted and quit, so we didnt get to finish. Eternity Vault on the other hand we did finish and didnt get and BH comms when we finished. I also noticed i didnt have an active mission in my log like i did with KP. Anyone know a guide or can explain to me about these Fps/Ops? Theres so many and im not sure where i should start.

RendValor
10.06.2012 , 06:57 PM | #2
First thing you should do is go around the fleet and grab the missions from the contacts and terminal in the "Supplies" area
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

Banegio
10.06.2012 , 06:57 PM | #3
http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/endgame-gearing/

The dulfy site should give you a good starting point.

There are so many things changed and added in the last 10 months. I doubt there is now an uptodate comprehensive guide that cover all the end-game progressions and gearing. So you may need to google to fill in some gaps.

This thread has some interesting discussion of what people think are the possible endgame progression paths
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=538183

FlyinSpaghetti
10.06.2012 , 07:25 PM | #4
Usual progression from class story gear without any pvp gear would be doing level 50 dailies (on planets) for the better mods, then on to HM flashpoints for Tionese > Columi then ops for Rakata onwards..

If you get the PvP token you can skip the dailies and start HM flashpoints in recruit gear. Also BH gear you get from comms pretty much replaces rakata (apart from having no BH weapons of course) so you can get 61 tier gear even without stepping foot in an op.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!