Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Malgus VS Darth Malak

Wolfninjajedi
10.06.2012 , 06:09 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Nah I ain't even close, the lost ones like the Professor and Niarcmorn are the real Canon buffs, they make me look like a noob, to bad they are gone.
Yep yep, I do miss them so. Theres few canon peeps around now.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 06:23 PM | #42
Nah I ain't even close, the lost ones like the Professor and Niarcmorn are the real Canon buffs, they make me look like a noob, to bad they are gone.
Well someone has to take up the role of canon defender. I haven't seen Walsh around much so that has to be you. Unless you don't want to of course. But you do it just by posting.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

Wolfninjajedi
10.06.2012 , 06:28 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Well someone has to take up the role of canon defender. I haven't seen Walsh around much so that has to be you. Unless you don't want to of course. But you do it just by posting.
Everyone does, that knows what they are saying. XD They just gotta know, what they are talking about pretty much the number 1 rule.

Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 06:29 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Everyone does, that knows what they are saying. XD
Very true, but I believe Rayla to be the most knowledgeable one on these forums. No offense to you of course.
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

Wolfninjajedi
10.06.2012 , 06:31 PM | #45
Very true, but I believe Rayla to be the most knowledgeable one on these forums. No offense to you of course.
Well no arguing that, I pretty much get my stuff from wookiee and movies, and tid bits from novels that I have seen. Haven't really had the money to get boatloads of books/comics and the like, well that and theres no real book store near where I am. XD

Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 07:26 PM | #46
Well no arguing that, I pretty much get my stuff from wookiee and movies, and tid bits from novels that I have seen. Haven't really had the money to get boatloads of books/comics and the like, well that and theres no real book store near where I am. XD
Same here. I just pick books up at the library. I don't buy books unless I have the luxury to do so.

Wolfninjajedi
10.06.2012 , 07:38 PM | #47
Same here. I just pick books up at the library. I don't buy books unless I have the luxury to do so.
Since were slightly off topic anyway, when is your next In-depth thread about the PT jedi and all?

Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 07:45 PM | #48
Since were slightly off topic anyway, when is your next In-depth thread about the PT jedi and all?
I usually do it every Monday, but I think I'll push it out tomorrow. I can't right now because it's a bit late where I'm at. And I usually put in a good hour or so into it. Look for it tomorrow.

BrandonSM
10.07.2012 , 11:05 AM | #49

Rhyltran..

Debate(Whoever vs Whoever)-wise, I think he was the greatest, Professor and Niacromon were kings of the topics like Dark-Side and Light-side and such.

At least from what I saw them on the forums.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

MasterRostam
11.28.2012 , 03:47 PM | #50
So you'll discount the story of TOR just to make Revan and Malak better than anyone at that time. Malgus did break free of Vitiate's control. He was always independant. All of the Imperial Flashpoints lead up to The False Emperor. He was planning his rebellion from the beginning of the Second War. After the Treaty of Coruscant, Malgus sought a better Empire. And almost built it, if the player classes didn't stop him. Mind you these character were at the height of their power during their fight with Malgus, but not during their battle with Revan.

Which means Malgus beats Malak and Revan at the same time... with ease.

Heck, Kallig could take them both on and win. He is one of the most powerful players in the Empire.
No I am not discounting the "story" of TOR, I am discounting the statistics. When the Imperial player classes fight with Revan at around level, what 30-35? Revan is by no means at the peak of his powers, need I remind you that The Emperor has been leaching off Revan's power for the last 300 hundred plus years? Beside that fact, there is no way a level 50 in this game, could ever be comparred to a level 20 Revan in KOTOR. Levels are just numbers, they do not determine the power of a character in a continuety. The player classes being at thier peak when fighting Malgus, does not equal the peak of Revan's or Malak's power.

Therefore Malak wins hands down, for being more powerful than Revan before he was converted back to the light, and Revan being more powerful than Malgus could ever be.