Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

bots hacks and cheats killing pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
bots hacks and cheats killing pvp
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheBigGregski
10.06.2012 , 06:19 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Wainamoinen View Post
I've also seen a bug reported where a player scores as soon as he receives the ball - could have happened if a player with this bug got the ball when he killed your guy.
That's exactly what happened. Sure it's a bug and not a cheat ?

Wainamoinen
10.06.2012 , 06:28 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBigGregski View Post
That's exactly what happened. Sure it's a bug and not a cheat ?
I've never seen it myself. I have seen people say "it happened to me". I tend to believe them, as they have little to gain by mentioning it.
Somewhere in the darkness, the Scrapper he broke even
Ilmarinen 60 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

Kyuuu
10.06.2012 , 09:03 PM | #183
nothing new here, I been seeing alot people jumping from one spot to another with no one there to jump, or intercede to. Seen healers take next to no damage from anything despite being attacked by multiple people and not being guarded. I seen OP and Scoundrels Assassins/shadows cloak contently in battle multiple times in less then 30 seconds.

there are hacks out there people do use them, can only hope bioware fixes the problem before pvp in this game turns into pvp from ragnarok online, that games pvp is so broke in so many different ways it makes bioware's
failures look like nothing.

Hexdoll
10.06.2012 , 11:41 PM | #184
I could swear I see juggies jump up to goal ledge with no one there.

Gnoblesse
10.07.2012 , 12:02 AM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by Hexdoll View Post
I could swear I see juggies jump up to goal ledge with no one there.
You can jump to a stealthed teammate.

darthnish
10.07.2012 , 12:37 AM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnoblesse View Post
You can jump to a stealthed teammate.
this this this, best thing ever to do in ranked HB match. get ball, leap to guy near acid pit, force push him into pit, leap to him again, intercede to stealth, scored in the time frame of 4 GCDs hilarious **** man.

Zican
10.15.2012 , 03:06 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
Example 2: No reaction speed hack, again on carnage spec marauder:

Skill Name berserk
: consumes 30 stacks of fury to grant 6 charges of berserk that reduces GCD of Slash and Massacre by 0.5 seconds

What happened:
Killed a healer sorc in 5 seconds flat , combination of Gore(off GCD) and 5 massacres

What happened afrter game: Had him rant in fleet about how i was using no GCD hacks as my toon was attacking too fast to seem natural
It's funny because I never heard people say anything about this until yesterday. First time I saw a guy call a Carnage spec marauder a speed hacker, and that he was attacking faster than possible. Later that I night I tried out Carnage spec and had a guy call me a speed hacker as well.

malcolmr
10.27.2012 , 10:08 AM | #188
Is there not a program to detect these bots/hacks when being used by 'players'.
Come on Bioware/EA you've got our money put it good use and clean up PVP!!!!!!!!!!

bradsr
10.27.2012 , 03:27 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by KBSIP View Post
its called a parser. if you're going to bring complaints to the forums do your homework, otherwise stick to tickets. its your job to do the work to back up your claim if you're going to make it to the rest of us, and if you don't we're going to tear you a new one for being lazy.
He doesn't have to prove anything to you . He has a right to state his opinion . Who do you think you are ? Your nobody . If you don't like his opinion say so . But nobody has to prove anything to you .

Azrienov
10.27.2012 , 11:02 PM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Are you referring to the time it takes to report during a Warzone (presumably while in the spawn area)? If there is another issue causing your removal while reporting, please let us know.

We definitely want people reporting players they suspect are using any kind of cheat. Security is extremely important to us, and while we (obviously) can't go into details about our methods, shutting down any cheaters or hackers (and their methods) is something we take very seriously.
I don't think Bioware takes this very seriously at all... and I won't until we actually see them get this issue addressed.