Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Darth Nihilus' mask a Kaleesh mask?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Is Darth Nihilus' mask a Kaleesh mask?

Eillack
10.04.2012 , 05:32 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by fellblade View Post
Hey - Nihilus was a Rasta????!!!!!
Maybe his Life Draining was a way of getting people to 'Chill' and 'Take it Easy'....
You mad bro!?

*drains life*
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Kaisernick
10.06.2012 , 01:46 PM | #12
well many assumed revans mask was sith until it was revealed that it was a mandlorian mask so its possible it was a mask of a kalesh

Stevenkedneydhsn
10.06.2012 , 06:12 PM | #13
Wouldn't it also be possible albeit in a strange way, that his mask was the foundation for the Kaleesh mask. Seeing as how the Kaleesh view death as a way to godhood, isn't it possible that viewpoint began with Nihilus becoming the way that everyone knows him as. Personally it somewhat makes some sense that viewing someone who should by all right have died, but survived only for his body to eventually die but still live on as Nihilus did. To me, it does seem like a plausible way to explain why the kaleesh way is that only the strongest ascend to godhood after death. Seeing as Nihilus' body died but he lived on, the kaleesh could view that was an ascension to godhood and wear similar masks that evolved with the times as a sort of symbol.

Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 06:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Stevenkedneydhsn View Post
Wouldn't it also be possible albeit in a strange way, that his mask was the foundation for the Kaleesh mask. Seeing as how the Kaleesh view death as a way to godhood, isn't it possible that viewpoint began with Nihilus becoming the way that everyone knows him as. Personally it somewhat makes some sense that viewing someone who should by all right have died, but survived only for his body to eventually die but still live on as Nihilus did. To me, it does seem like a plausible way to explain why the kaleesh way is that only the strongest ascend to godhood after death. Seeing as Nihilus' body died but he lived on, the kaleesh could view that was an ascension to godhood and wear similar masks that evolved with the times as a sort of symbol.
I believe the Kaleesh masks (atleast Grievous') are Mumuu skulls. Probably spelled that wrong lol.
Added Chapter 54 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Airmo
10.06.2012 , 07:00 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I believe the Kaleesh masks (atleast Grievous') are Mumuu skulls. Probably spelled that wrong lol.
Haha... Mumuu.
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 07:28 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Airmo View Post
Haha... Mumuu.
It is a funny name. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mumuu
Added Chapter 54 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus