Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

help me plz

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cvd-killer
10.06.2012 , 07:26 AM | #1
I have a finished mission where I can not press finis and it does that I can not take the others, I will not lose my player because of it. help me

thank you for help, I sent my companion to get enticing ejro but I can not press the accept Buton my name is * theocllern *

Tirvaak
10.06.2012 , 07:33 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi cvd-killer,

I'm sorry but I will need you to provide more details of the issue you are encountering in order to effectively help you with this issue. Could you please describe exactly what is happening with this mission when you try to complete it?

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

cvd-killer
10.06.2012 , 07:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi cvd-killer,

I'm sorry but I will need you to provide more details of the issue you are encountering in order to effectively help you with this issue. Could you please describe exactly what is happening with this mission when you try to complete it?

Thanks.
thank you for help, I sent my companion to get enticing ejro but I can not press the accept Buton my name is * theocllern *

Tirvaak
10.06.2012 , 08:10 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi cvd-killer,

Thanks for replying, I'd like you to try the repair function from the launcher to see if this helps with your issue.

Exit the game and open the launcher again. Login as normal but do not press play. When the play button appears click on the cogwheel in the left corner of the launcher and select repair.

Once the repair has completed, click play and see if the problem has been resolved.

Let me know if this helps.

cvd-killer
10.06.2012 , 02:05 PM | #5
it has not helped so you know another way?

Beesodd
10.06.2012 , 02:20 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello cvd-killer,

So, to clarify, your companion has finished the Crew Skill mission and you can't accept the rewards? Do you have any pending missions in the top right corner?

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

cvd-killer
10.07.2012 , 03:18 AM | #7
yes but I can not take it

Tirvaak
10.07.2012 , 03:34 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi cvd-killer,

Is your inventory full by any chance? This could be a possible reason why it will not allow you to accept the items.

If this does not help then I think we will need to get our Customer Support team to look into this for you. I would suggest to log a ticket regarding this through the in-game portal.

Please make sure to give a clear description of the issue you are having so that one of our in-game agents can help.

Thanks.

cvd-killer
10.07.2012 , 04:00 AM | #9
how do I do it

warriorcat
10.07.2012 , 04:12 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by cvd-killer View Post
how do I do it
opening your inventory (press I) is all the box's fall if so go to a vendor and sell ... you can get your companion to sell gray items... you have to be at a vendor to sell white/green/blue etc...

a ticket can be sent using the ? icon on the same bar where your skill tree / legacy show up . or using ctrl + /
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes